No announcement yet.

Will Ricky Burns duck Broner again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
    Commode, Burns may indeed be the "Champ", but its Broner who has the earning power and the bright future. Why would he roll the dice going to the UK when a victory over Burns brings no prestige and little money?

because Burns is the champ? i like how you quote the word champ implying he's not really a champ when his resume is about the same as broners stupid ******

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
      [/COLOR]
      because Burns is the champ? i like how you quote the word champ implying he's not really a champ when his resume is about the same as broners stupid ******
      His resume is better than broners. Easily

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        This fight only happens in America. No way in hell is it happening in Scotland. I dunno if Burns is ready to be imported as Cliff suggested. But if he wants to make it big on the world stage the Broner fight at 135 on HBO is the best way to do it
        Burns will never make it big on the world stage, he's not that type of material

He wont leave the UK either, so i doubt theyll ever meet

Comment

Ricky is one of those guys that has surpassed any expectation of him. Its really surprising where he is now

Comment

ricky burns will not duck broner and why the **** would ricky go over to the states for it makes no sense he packed the place out last night i dont see broner packing the venues out ricky burns imo will beat broner and expose him

Comment

If Burns wants the HBO exposure and to fight the biggest fights in America, he has to come here. With that said, I wouldn't hate on him for fighting Harrison and Rees in the UK. It was pretty blatant that Warren didn't want Burns to fight Broner last fall though.

Broner would mean a chance for Burns to get into the big time as far as bigger name fighters go, and would put him in an even better spot for better fights.

Comment

Boner can come to Scotland to face the champ, otherwise he can sit eating twinkies and stealing weight off other fighters in america

Comment

Broner literally offers nothing to Burns. What does he have? some HBO After Dark exposure? Some twitter followers? Please. Let Broner grab a title, sell out a venue, and have an actual fight at Lightweight first before saying Burns is ducking this kid. Burns is the champ right now. He calls the shots.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
                    Broner literally offers nothing to Burns. What does he have? some HBO After Dark exposure? Some twitter followers? Please. Let Broner grab a title, sell out a venue, and have an actual fight at Lightweight first before saying Burns is ducking this kid. Burns is the champ right now. He calls the shots.
                    well said man i like both boxers but broner acting all superstar is starting to get annoying now he done **** all,but for burns class act all the way hes at work as we speak now in some sport shop lol he deserves all the success he gets

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Ricky is one of those guys that has surpassed any expectation of him. Its really surprising where he is now
                      he's a very dedicated fighter, the hard work has paid off

Comment

Working...
                      X