No announcement yet.

Marquez lost to Chris John legitimately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez lost to Chris John legitimately

Rewatched this fight and it was NOT a suspect decision just because it was in John's home town. Marquez lost fair and square, schooled by a SUPERIOR boxer

i had it 116-110

John is not the hypejob many here claim he is, he is a better boxer than Marquez and also has a better work rate

hope he can get a "name" opponent to justify himself and get some respect to end his career

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
      Rewatched this fight and it was NOT a suspect decision just because it was in John's home town. Marquez lost fair and square, schooled by a SUPERIOR boxer

i had it 116-110
      John is not the hypejob many here claim he is, he is a better boxer than Marquez and also has a better work rate

hope he can get a "name" opponent to justify himself and get some respect to end his career
      I could have told you that..Marquez will always have problems with a fighter who boxes and makes him lead...But I kinda think John is done tbh..Reminds me of guys like Winky..Who just for some stupid reason stopped fighting..

Comment

people recognize john has some skills but WHAT HAS HE DONE SINCE MARQUEZ?!!? It's embarrassing. Makes Calzaghe look like Ray Leonard. The best guy he's fought since then was who? Rocky Juarez? lmao. Felix Strum had a better run after his fight with Oscar.

That's why he gets hate and it's legit. I don't care if he out-boxed marquez (it was a close fight). Means nothing to me now.
        Last edited by ИATAS; 07-28-2012, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          I could have told you that..Marquez will always have problems with a fighter who boxes and makes him lead...But I kinda think John is done tbh..Reminds me of guys like Winky..Who just for some stupid reason stopped fighting..
          yea its a shame. i wish someone would have just went to Indoensia and tried to take the belt. Billy Dib? instead his legacy will forever be tarnished as a "protected" fighter even though he's pretty damn GOOD

Comment

yea its a shame. i wish someone would have just went to Indoensia and tried to take the belt. Billy Dib? instead his legacy will forever be tarnished as a "protected" fighter even though he's pretty damn GOOD
            that's his own fault man. If guys aint coming to him, he needs to go out and get some names. I'm not buying for one second he couldn't find better opponents then the guys he's been fighting. No way.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
              people recognize john has some skills but WHAT HAS HE DONE SINCE MARQUEZ?!!? It's embarrassing. Makes Calzaghe look like Ray Leonard. The best guy he's fought since then was who? Rocky Juarez? lmao. Felix Strum had a better run after his fight with Oscar.

That's why he gets hate and it's legit. I don't care if he out-boxed marquez (it was a close fight). Means nothing to me now.
              Gamboa-John was ordered once but Top Rank didnt want to make it. its just business as usual

Comment

Gamboa-John was ordered once but Top Rank didnt want to make it. its just business as usual
                actually top rank wanted the fight but because of the money john makes fighting bums in Indonesia it wasn't financially possible (john asking for more than he's worth in america).

Comment

When your good and have no name. Your going to have a hard time getting the top guys.

Comment

nope........

Comment

Working...
                    X