No announcement yet.

A new game teens are doing called KNOCKOUT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    :manyWORD: blah blah blah...regardless of it all. BOTH should be beaten, or hung to death for their CRIMES against humanity. Obviously something is twisted in their heads and their existence on earth is not needed. We all know why you would hang the Media out to be the wrong. To try to take the attention away from the CRIME is just sick.
    I've seen posts from this ignorant poster above before that demonstrate a childish and ignorant attitude. If you can't see the problem with a news article discussing a so called national phenomenon and then using stock footage of incidents that have nothing to do with this 'craze' then your a fool why is their no current footage to illustrate this problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by nubian View Post
      I've seen posts from this ignorant poster above before that demonstrate a childish and ignorant attitude. If you can't see the problem with a news article discussing a so called national phenomenon and then using stock footage of incidents that have nothing to do with this 'craze' then your a fool why is their no current footage to illustrate this problem?
      What's even more alarming is that guy is actually a mod.

With that said, I'm glad threads like this exist. Threads like this really exposes a lot of posters on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
        What's even more alarming is that guy is actually a mod.

With that said, I'm glad threads like this exist. Threads like this really exposes a lot of posters on here.
        Hey asswipe ve posted 4 vids from within the last year in the states.

Comment

• qGXl2.gif
          Last edited by Khalid X; 11-29-2013, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• Why are you guys only posting video's of black teens playing this game?

Comment

• Not something I wanna see these idiots bring back

Comment

• Nearly a decade later and the "teens" are still playing this nasty game. There needs to be a mandatory 10-year sentence for anyone who sucker punches a random stranger in public.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  Not something I wanna see these idiots bring back

Larry and company vote for this

Comment

Working...
                  X