Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mathew Macklin Irish or English?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ brits making fun of Irish guys, you should be ashamed after all the bad things you did to the Irish!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      He has Irish hertiage but he is English.

He's a Brummie (Birmingham)

Right by me
      how many years did he spend in ireland- i mean if he spent 10 years in ireland, he's irish. if he only spent two years in ireland, he's english

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
        im irish i consider him irish both his parent are irish he lived in ireland and played hurling for
        county Tipperary.so he is irish

how many years did he spend in ireland- i mean if he spent 10 years in ireland, he's irish. if he only spent two years in ireland, he's english

Comment

Originally posted by Eggplant Nose View Post
          blocks punches with his face....check

throws wild punches.....check

brawler......check

definately irish
          what do you mean? you are saying that if you are irish then you can only throw wild punches and not be able to defend yourself? how is that irish?

Comment

Originally posted by catskills23 View Post
            Macklin has Irish parents but he was brought up in England and he wears to those Irish shorts when he boxes. So do his shorts and his bloodline give him more of a nationality more than him being born in England and having an english accent? In other words, if he is english, why is he boxing for Ireland?
            Its a nod to his heritage. Us English-Irish are a sentimental bunch!

Comment

im fully irish and im offended this is racsism

Comment

Born in Birmingham but has 100% Irish blood so depends how you wanna look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                  im fully irish and im offended this is racsism
                  how is it racist to discuss if someone is irish or not? look up a dictionary

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                    Born in Birmingham but has 100% Irish blood so depends how you wanna look at it.
                    you could look at him upsidedown and he'd still be an irish man because both his parents are irish. you wouldnt have to be a genius to know that.... mike tyson is 45 today by the way, but i still don't know what height he is or if he had the feet to be fleet footed or if he ever fought a gorilla. any insight man?

Comment

Originally posted by catskills23 View Post
                      you could look at him upsidedown and he'd still be an irish man because both his parents are irish. you wouldnt have to be a genius to know that.... mike tyson is 45 today by the way, but i still don't know what height he is or if he had the feet to be fleet footed or if he ever fought a gorilla. any insight man?
                      Sarcasm uncalled for you muggy cunt.

Comment

Working...
                      X