Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do Terrorists hope to achieve by bombing civillians?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What do Terrorists hope to achieve by bombing civillians?

This has always confused me, but say you see on the news, some cafe in Pakistan got blown up by muslim extremeists, what is the point of that?

Do they think thats going to make people sympathetic to them? is it supposed to scare the government into doing something?

it just seems pointless to me.

there all brainwashed, to them america is like the germans in 1940.

Comment

Agreed **** is stupid, but this thread should be titled as (fao wazza).....lol jk wazza

Comment

I wrote an extensive paper about it and came to conclusion that terrorism does not so much terrorizes but stimulates the entity to action. However sadly ironic it is.

Comment

if anything it makes them look like brainwashed ******s...

Comment

TS to understand real terrorizm u gotta watch these videos,funny how this dude misteryiously dies

Comment

they do it for the lulz.

Comment

Their is no logical explanation (except to terrorize), it's part of the reason why I believe the situation is deeper than what it is. I find myself wondering who's forming, funding, and mobilizing these terrorists.

If the answer and the explanation to the answer is too simple, it's probably wrong (IMO of course).

Comment

Originally posted by Big Hawk View Post
                  TS to understand real terrorizm u gotta watch these videos,funny how this dude misteryiously dies

Not quite sure what terrorism has to do with wacky hippy druggos who top themselves.

Comment

terrorism helps out the man, it keeps the fear up, keeps everybody consuming, creates chaos and more terrorists. it also gives our governments the perfct excuse to take away all our freedom. homeland security types are serioulsy jacking off whenever a new terrorists bomb kills people, it means more security id cards and more rights for the police, and less rights for us

Comment

Working...
                    X