No announcement yet.

Why do some people call you racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do some people call you racist?

Now, normally when you call someone a racist it's because you show some sort of dislike toward a race different to your own, right?

There's one poster on b scene, who's flipped the race card on me multiple times - for disliking white folk!

Does this guy not know I'm white? From Northern Europe?

I tend to think people accuse other people of racism, when they themselves are racists. What do you think?

I went trough this one particular posters threads and immediately saw a clear red line in pretty much everyone of his threads where the black fighter was always referred to as the negative one of the two.

Coincidence? I don't know.

What do you think? This one guy, known for being pathetic, said he was putting me on ignore because he felt I was being racist.

My comment in his thread was: "I only see about 2-3 good fighters" or something like that. No mention of race and I also think most decent posters on this forum know I'm supporting both white fighters like GGG, Kessler and Froch, Brown like Amir Khan/Naseem Hamed and black like Roy Jones jr, Kell Brook, David Haye etc.

you have frampton as your avatar and you didn't even name him as one of the white fighters you support.

Comment

Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
      you have frampton as your avatar and you didn't even name him as one of the white fighters you support.
      That's true. I support so many fighters I even forgot some! How racist of me.

Comment

It's the easy way out.

I assume you're referring to Tunney/Freedom. He's so insecure and feminine, it's beyond a joke but he's not the only one to do it on here.

The Big Dunn once called me a Klan member or something. I certainly wouldn't be allowed in the Klan....lol

Someone posted a thread today saying that Brook hates Khan because of his race. Where is there any evidence to suggest that?

Comment

I am racist. I believe some race in general are superior/inferior in certain areas. Its in the genes just like some are shorter, darker, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            You're either a fu cking moron or a straight up racist. Regardless of what you believe about Michael Brown's character, the video clearly corroborates what the witnesses stated.
            What question? What does his profile picture have to do with him being unarmed and getting shot? If you're stupid enough to believe that is evidence or reason to murder him , that speaks for itself. Are you truly that dumb?
            It's obvious blacks are expendable in your view but it doesn't make your views any less ignorant
            And you are quick to pretend that racism doesn't exist. Yeah, just ignore the historical issues with African Americans and the police. But you don't ignore race when you're talking about Obama who you stupidly blame for the racism in the country.
            I think this guy thinks I'm racist and he hasn't even seen my Don't tread on me bumper sticker yet

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
              I am racist. I believe some race in general are superior/inferior in certain areas. Its in the genes just like some are shorter, darker, etc..
              There is a difference between believing that vs. being racist.

It wouldn't be racist of me to say that the best short distance runners are black, or that typically the best olympic weightlifters/swimmers are white. In 2008 Asians in China dominated the gymnastics, Japan have also always done very very well in gymnastics.

It is not racist to say things like this because the evidence is there, however believing the one race is inferior to the other in a social sense is where racism starts.

The amount of racism on here is usually directed at Arabic asians (from muslim countries usually) I assume because of the American contingent and the inability to differentiate between extremism and actually normal arabic people.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                It's the easy way out.

I assume you're referring to Tunney/Freedom. He's so insecure and feminine, it's beyond a joke but he's not the only one to do it on here.

The Big Dunn once called me a Klan member or something. I certainly wouldn't be allowed in the Klan....lol

Someone posted a thread today saying that Brook hates Khan because of his race. Where is there any evidence to suggest that?
                I don't want to get banned so I'm neither confirming or rejecting your suggestion.

Some people are too ****ing quick, but to claim you're a racist towards your own ****ing race?

That's straight jacket worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                  There is a difference between believing that vs. being racist.

It wouldn't be racist of me to say that the best short distance runners are black, or that typically the best olympic weightlifters/swimmers are white. In 2008 Asians in China dominated the gymnastics, Japan have also always done very very well in gymnastics.

It is not racist to say things like this because the evidence is there, however believing the one race is inferior to the other in a social sense is where racism starts.

The amount of racism on here is usually directed at Arabic asians (from muslim countries usually) I assume because of the American contingent and the inability to differentiate between extremism and actually normal arabic people.
                  I am racist coz I believe some race are inferior/superior than others physically, socially, intellectually and morally.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    I don't want to get banned so I'm neither confirming or rejecting your suggestion.

Some people are too ****ing quick, but to claim you're a racist towards your own ****ing race?

That's straight jacket worthy.
                    He who shall not be named would probably suggest you're a "self-hating" white man

Guy has issues.

Comment

Working...
                    X