Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won: Juan Manuel Marquez OR Timothy Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley 8-4

Comment

I am a huge Marquez fan and he had his moments, but he did not have enough of them. Bradley unfortunately won this fight. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
        These are the blind Marquez fans who cry robbery after every time he loses....combined brain size of a breadcrumb.

I think there initial reaction to any loss is a robbery

Comment

Didnt score it but I'd find it very hard to give Marquez more than 4 rounds. I don't know how you score it for Marquez he was pretty much out of range the whole fight. And Bradley dictated the fight and was more of the aggressor fighting backwards.

Comment

There is mainly one segment/classification of the boxing population that is saying Marquez one...guess which segment that is?

Comment

Jmm look average. He should stop crying and retire respectfully.

Comment

i think bradley was rightly awarded the win. marquez didnt do enough in this fight.

Comment

I felt it was a close fight that Tim won based on his output. I thought the scores were fair considering how many rounds came down to what you liked between Tim throwing more and Juan throwing harder. HBO likely swayed more than a few fans into thinking it was a route but I thought it was a close fight that Bradley won by a round or two. Oh and Juan really needs to call it a career. He has looked like an old fighter for a couple fights now. He's 40 and has been in some wars. He isn't the same guy.

Comment

Working...
                  X