No announcement yet.

Team Mayweather Response: Pacquiao is Not a Bigger Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
    Its should be a 50- 50 split, actually 60-40 to the winner. Sprayweather does not deserve more than team Pacquiao, Pac has accomplished more, 7 different divisions champ, which nobody has ever done, and is the current # 1 pound for pound king.
    We're talking economics here, and Floyd's resume consistently has bigger $$$$ than Manny's.

I don't want that to be an excuse to not make the fight, but it is the truth.

Comment

• Whats up is the main reason people watch the Mayweather fights is to see Mayweather get his ass handed to him.

People are watching Manny Pacman Pacquiao because HE BRINGS IT !!!!!!

A POLL ought to be taken among boxing fans to see who is the most Popular and loved and most sought after fighter to watch!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo its gittin started !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Billolden View Post
        i can't believe Ellerbe can use the word "quantifiable"
        Why would that surprise you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          We're talking economics here, and Floyd's resume consistently has bigger $$$$ than Manny's.

I don't want that to be an excuse to not make the fight, but it is the truth.
          Economics have more to due with "current market value", think housing market. Pac is just as popular as Mayweather, (Pac's popularity now as opposed to pre-Oscar is night and day) his market value has risen substantially. This fight should be done 50/50 down the middle.

Comment

• No, maybe Pac is not the bigger star, but so what? Make the fight and make a reasonable offer, like 55/45 with an even ppv split. Make an offer that makes it seem as though you actually WANT this fight, Floyd.

Comment

• At first i believed floyd came back to fight pacquiao which it maybe true at first but the more they ask for a bigger split the clearer that he ain't fight pac- just retire already if your not fighting anyone.

Pacquiao would still get a fight JMM, Mosley, Bradley and 154 title and still earn big bucks

Comment

• Who cares!!!!

MANNY will fight MAYWEATHER 50/50.....will MAYWEATHER fight MANNY 50/50 or will he RUN AND TELL THAT!! LoL.

Comment

• Let's just wait for Gayweather to retire.

This fight will not happen if Gayweather's camp doesn't bite 50/50 @ 147. This is as good and fair as it gets. If Gayweather really thinks he should get a bigger piece, he's just hurting his almost nil legacy more. This ****'s really something, especially with Ellergay at his side. Unbelievable ****s.

Comment

• Google Trends does not lie. According to GT, in the last 12 months, Pac is MUCH more popular than Mayweather in the world's pool of searches. ****, even if you narrow down the search to strictly US searches, Pac still ****s on Mayweather.

That **** is quantifiable and for those who want to look for themselves, look no further than Google Trends "Mayweather, Pacquiao"

Comment

• Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                      Ali backed his mouth up by actually fighting the best and was smart with his trash talking. Floyd doesn't compare to Ali in any way at all.
                      Excellent POST MANG !

Comment

Working...
                      X