Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: I Want Groves in Early 2012, I Will KO Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale: I Want Groves in Early 2012, I Will KO Him!

James DeGale wants a rematch with rival George Groves early next year. The 2008 Olympic middleweight champion lost his British super-middleweight title to Groves in May. DeGale's next fight - against Piotr Wilczewski for the EBU title at Liverpool's Echo Arena on the 15th of October - is on the same card as the WBO light-heavyweight clash between Tony Bellew and Nathan Cleverly.

[Click Here To Read More]

You talking about the buture again Chunky? Last time the buture wasn't' so fright was it.

He probably will beat Groves, but he seriously needs a personality implant because he comes off as a total ****. Good fighter, but a complete prick, a mini-Mayweather the way he rubs people up.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      You talking about the buture again Chunky? Last time the buture wasn't' so fright was it.

He probably will beat Groves, but he seriously needs a personality implant because he comes off as a total ****. Good fighter, but a complete prick, a mini-Mayweather the way he rubs people up.
      100 % agreed. the guy is a total w&nker

Comment

He was quoted as saying he's moved on from Groves and wanted to be a world champ by end of next year, clearly not......

Comment

You aint KO'in anyone defail, you let me down losing, your just a piece of crap

Comment

Originally posted by The MiZ View Post
            You aint KO'in anyone defail, you let me down losing, your just a piece of crap
            according to my last scoring he also won their last bout so i think he's gonna win their coming fight again. but i hope groves improved a bit I can't stand degale

Comment

Its sad because DeGayle is 104019x more talented than Groves.

Groves had no technique no punching power, but he had more HEART and BALLS, he used 120% of his maximum potential in the fight. DegAyle used like 70% and was just chillin yo, and he got owned when he realized uh oh I might be losing this fight but it was too late.

Lately brits have been talking mega mega crap, Barker talking crap about KOing Martinez, McKloskey talking crap about making Amir Khan look like a bum, Burns talking some crap and pulling out, now this ****** is talking crap again.

There must be some DERP flu going around thats making UK fighters ******ed.

Comment

funny how the tables have changed, before Degale was saying groves wasnt fit to share a ring with him, if anything itl be groves knocking his over rated ass out

Comment

He can't get over it can he

Anyways, we will see the rematch in 2012 now that Warren has Groves

Comment

Working...
                  X