No announcement yet.

Alot of you guys are fans, but don't understand boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Obama2.0 View Post
    Yes, it's a know fact that I'm a mayweather fan...
    Shouldn't start with that if you expect to get read...

Comment

Originally posted by Obama2.0 View Post
      Yes, it's a know fact that I'm a mayweather fan. Yet I love and understand and l the sport of boxing. Ali is my favorite athlete of all time. Anyways, I'll never let my like or fondness ever mean more to me than my love of boxing. I was disgusted when Manny got robbed. Even though I bet against him. I'm American so I love the boom I love the knock out. I also love watching a complete shut out. If I was in a bar fight. With a guy and we both had our girlfriends there. It would be cool if I kod him. It would be more bad ass if I punched him into submission. With out him ever hitting me or landing a punch. Boxing is called the sweet science for a reason. The whole thing about boxing is hit and not be hit. You guys call it running or pop shots. This is where my previous statement come into play. If I could punch you in the face without getting hit back that's a win win. You guys backwards logic proves Floyd is a living legend. You wanna know how? The guy you rant in rave about beating Floyd is a professional boxer for one. He's good enough for you to believe he could win. He has trained and study for three months. Gets in the ring and can't hit the guy. You believed he would beat. So you have to admit you don't know anything about boxing. Maybe just maybe your guy is a really good boxer but Floyd is that great. Either way ou have to admit one or the other. Game set match.
      You can blame the droves of posers on Floyd and Manny.

While Floyd has displayed some of the best skills we've ever seen, he's also fostered an era of fans that think making money in boxing is second to none....just like Manny's run from Diaz-Margs created posers that thought boxing greatness was defined by the number of divisional titles.

They both suck and have both contributed to perhaps the worst era on fandom our sport has ever seen. F all their groupies in the butt.

Comment

I`m a Floyds fan, but lets cut with the "floyd cant be hit " bull****.... ask zab judah, castillo, hatton, mosley if he can be hit or not.....what makes floyd such a good boxer is that he has all the tricks in the pocket...he clinches, holds, uses his elbows, hits you with a straight hand, ducks your punch and the grabs you, then catches you with and uppercut. he basically controls the tempo of the fight from round 1 to 12... and if he gets into an uncomfortable zone, he adjusts very quickly.......he is like a point guard who knows exactly how to control the pace of a game.... BUT HE DOES GET HIT....

Comment

Originally posted by JuanARG20 View Post
          I`m a Floyds fan, but lets cut with the "floyd cant be hit " bull****.... ask zab judah, castillo, hatton, mosley if he can be hit or not.....what makes floyd such a good boxer is that he has all the tricks in the pocket...he clinches, holds, uses his elbows, hits you with a straight hand, ducks your punch and the grabs you, then catches you with and uppercut. he basically controls the tempo of the fight from round 1 to 12... and if he gets into an uncomfortable zone, he adjusts very quickly.......he is like a point guard who knows exactly how to control the pace of a game.... BUT HE DOES GET HIT....
          good post. If I knew how to give karma I would.

Comment

Working...
          X