No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Yuriorkis Gamboa Linked To PED Supplier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner ‏@AdrienBroner
    PED'S ha REALLY you thought you was go beat me on PED'S GET THE **** OUT OF HERE SHORTBOA @Gamboa @50cent

Adrien Broner ‏@AdrienBroner
    @50cent big bro I have nothing against you but that SHORTBOA dude cheating the game that ain't right we all natural over here HE MESSING UP!

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      I'm convinced every single last mofo in boxing is doping in one way or another, unless you are taking tests randomly year round..you could dope..clean up and take any test and pass it. The extensive testing done only looks for it currently in your body..not if you've used in the past. Between that and blood flushing and now guys like conte/hereida..yeah boxing is dirty. I'm sure if folks threw enough money at an investigation they would likely find 9 out 10 fighters at one point or another or even currently have taken something. That includes many of the fan favorites around these parts..black, white, euro, asia, india..non excluded. Hell I think Peter Quillin is currently the dirtiest one of all but hey they'll still get him his paychecks.
      I don't think it's THAT bad. It's not like doping comes at a cheap price, especially the good stuff. Fighters on the come up, unless they have that kind of money, will be fighting cleanly. Unless they wanna take the risk of using dangerous street drugs. Fighting clean becomes a habit by default in the beginning because there's no money.

Where things change is once that fighter reaches a certain level of popularity or success. Now they have the ability to get a more expensive strength and conditioning trainer that knows about doping, or the doctor that is educated about it, etc. By that time, they are far more connected with people in the business, met more athletes, heard more things, etc. Once you reach a certain level, the fights become much more important and more lucrative. And that's where cheating starts looking very tasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        PED'S ha REALLY you thought you was go beat me on PED'S GET THE **** OUT OF HERE SHORTBOA @Gamboa @50cent

@50cent big bro I have nothing against you but that SHORTBOA dude cheating the game that ain't right we all natural over here HE MESSING UP!
        Haha @ Broner

Comment

I'm really hoping you are right about Marquez but my gut since they mentioned Angel has indicated otherwise...I would hate for two years from now someone catches angel doing something and he dishes to get off and destroys Marquez's legacy like he did so many other athletes in the olympics. I like Marquez but for the life of me cannot understand why of all the people who can do what hereida does he had to go with a guy admittedly the king of doping cover-ups..infact I lost a bit of respect for him because of it.
          Those people were grown ass adults and made the choice to associate themselves with Memo. Memo destroyed their legacy? No, they did it to themselves. It's called being responsible for your own actions. That's some little kid ****, trying to blame others.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChewLeather
            The guilty shall be exposed when time comes.

If Pac was really juicing, there would be evidences and witnesses that will surface now.
            not really cause the person probably giving it too him was ariza.....and they would have taken any test asked of him before.. when they asked Mosley to test and mosley asked them to take the same test they then changed their minds.. also there's different ways of having access to peds and theres different types..

had LP not take that random drug test and just the regular standard testing he would have passed.. and i doubt the doctor who gave him that would have been under investigation cause doctors prescribe testosterone pills to people all the time not necessary for sports

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Just let it happen guys. If everyone juices, it's an even playing field. ANyway, they're supposed to be super specimen's, better conditioned, stronger, faster than the average joe, and if taking a little PED's along with hard training does the trick, then so be it.

PED's aren't from another planet. You need food to be strong, you need water to live, you need sleep to recover, and now you need PED's to be a better performing athlete than those from generations past. FTW Science.

Comment

• If Pac gets exposed... would Cotto challenge Pac to a rematch?

and would Cotto say something like he did with Margarito (probably one of the best lines I've heard in a while) "I'm going to take advantage of that eye the way he did with the plaster."

Comment

I like Marquez but for the life of me cannot understand why of all the people who can do what hereida does he had to go with a guy admittedly the king of doping cover-ups
                  Answered your own question there bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post

"Shortboa"? Dude's humor is embarrassingly bad. Borderline ******ed.

Comment

• I'd rather see all this outrage be directed towards improving the testing and prevention of PEDs. Right now the drug testing for boxing is so poor its gone past the point of being a joke. Gamboa wouldn't have even been ratted out if it wasn't for a third party. We have VADA, USADA, Olympic style testing...why not take all 3?

As for the article itself, I'm somewhat spectacle. There's a certain vagueness in the article, and even the reported program of PEDs for Gamboa sounds fishy. Plus the notebook - on one hand it could be someone's attempt to gather 'insurance' against other parties, or on the other hand it could be someone trying to cash in on the escalating PED scare culture (Although we say innocent until proven guilty, anyone accused of PEDs is already assumed guilty).

I'm not defending Gamboa or anyone else, but I am withholding judgement until more details replace vague statements.

Comment

Working...
                      X