• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

redemption muthafukas

war khan!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Earlier in the week, Amir Khan has brushed off suggestions he should retire and is instead focusing on a rematch with Danny Garcia.

Khan suffered an embarrassing fourth round stoppage in his fight with Garcia last weekend, having already hit the canvas three times.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      This is the most lucrative fight for both guys at the moment make it happen

Comment

Hopefully garcia doesnt give him the rematch. Khan doesnt deserve the rematch. Garcia should move on to better and bigger fights.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Earlier in the week, Amir Khan has brushed off suggestions he should retire......
          Who suggested he should retire?

Comment

Everyone please remember, Had it been khan instead that won the fight by a 4th round TKO he wouldnt even be acknowledging giving danny a rematch.

Comment

If we see this rematch,just know The Garcia's took Khan to the cleaners...

Comment

I think a rematch would be cool, khan was in the fight until the knockdown. However I agree if the roles had been reverse khan would not give Danny a second chance.

Comment

Khan should just move on. Take a rematch with Peterson or few UK scrubs then come back to Garcia. He had no problem moving on from Prescott and this should be no different. If Khan gets a new trainer, having his first fight against a man who destroyed him would be dumb and full of more excuses. Now if the Fight with Garcia went the distance or even past the 6th round, maybe i would understand, but why would Garcia want to fight a man who went down almost as many times as there was rounds? A fight with Marquez would make as much money and be a better name on Dannys resume, than a man whose biggest win was against the extremely overrated Maidana. Can he beat Marquez, i really doubt it, but it would sell like crazy with the whole Puerto Rico vs Mexico aspect. Khan fans think everyone wants to fight Khan because of the Money, and thats part of the Reason, but the other reason is because he has a fragile jaw. As i said before, the UK fans are delusional.

Comment

I also agree that he needs to by pass Garcia and concentrate on building himself up again, cause if he gets KTFO again then it will really be over...lol

Comment

Come on Amir wake up, you don't deserve a rematch, move on or retire.....

Comment

Working...
                      X