Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Andre Ward and Timothy Bradley the future of U.S. boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    yeah americans can claim brian viloria though since he was born and lives in the u.s.
    ...and we do.

Comment

lol whomever thinks bradley is going to be a star is just plain dumb and delusional...

the guy is pushing 30, ugly as fuk ( yes looks matter, ask floyd or oscar)... his boxing style is completely horrible.... he has ZERO personality, there is nothing about him thats even remotely interesting to the casual boxing fan

Comment

ward almost definitely a future superstar as for bradley he's being stuffed by arum so he can feed him to the lion that is pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          That is kind of depressing. I'm a big fan of both, but I have a hard time believing either will ever be a real star. We can claim Donaire, right?
          you can actually claim

Brandon Rios
          Ghost Guerrero
          Victor Ortiz
          James Kirkland
          Tavoris Cloud

etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by hardcore View Post
            Dawson
            Guerrero
            Broner
            Trout
            Russell Jr.

We'll be fine.
            yep

Viloria
            Alvarado
            Mike Jones

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Uh, Floyd Mayweather Jr.?
              Well of course,but that's May..

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
                what flaws do you see that makes you think he will lose when he steps up

and Khan Ortiz Berto Jones Pacquiao all would beat him at 147
                Well as far as Russell goes,he is a offense beast and is running threw guy's that are made to order for him..But he lacks defense(and has not paid the price yet because of weak opposition)and when he fights someone better we will get a better view of what he is really made of..Now I might be wrong,he might work on his defense and get better,or he might take shots very well..Only time will tell,but he needs to clean his defense up for sure..When he steps up in class he will pay dearly for those defense flaws of his..

I would take Bradley over anyone of those fighters,at 147lb or 140lb..I think he is the better boxer then all of umm..Pac and Khan have the best shot at beating him imo..Oh and Floyd(but I thought that would be common knowledge)..
                Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 12-19-2011, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  you can actually claim

Brandon Rios
                  Ghost Guerrero
                  Victor Ortiz
                  James Kirkland
                  Tavoris Cloud

etc etc
                  Ugh. I like Rios, but he probably won't be allowed to be claimed as American. Guerrero doesn't excite me, Ortiz is a punk, Kirkland I don't think is that good, and Cloud won't ever be a star.

There are guys, but not many I really like.

Comment

Russell will probably be considered boring by casual fans. If Broner can keep improving and get to a high level he has serious star potential.

Comment

Ward and Bradley are not going to get beaten anytime soon. Well, maybe Bute has a slightly chance of beating Ward but im not sure, Bradley in other hand, is ready to beat Mayweather and anybody

Comment

Working...
                      X