Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hbo officially announces 690k ppv for mayweather vs ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares how much a fight sells unless you're actually getting paid for the fight?

BTW, Mayweather is still getting paid for the DLH and Hatton fights. He's still getting checks for those two fights.

Comment

This joke of a thread pops up again? Is this basically going to get reposted randomly til the end of BoxingScene? Funnier still, is people still falling for it and holding discussions in here

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
        Not HBO though... they still haven't said anything. Same people who get butthurt about Mosley-Pac should also get butthurt about this.
        But since this site is filled with butthurt fanboys, everyone will be leaning towards one side

Comment

Dude I don't think that Dan will sacrifice his credibility like this.

I also don't think that Bob's an honest guy. Whenever I hear that "Bob Arum says" that's when I get skeptical.

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
            Dude I don't think that Dan will sacrifice his credibility like this.

I also don't think that Bob's an honest guy. Whenever I hear that "Bob Arum says" that's when I get skeptical.
            Well didn't Dan also announce the 1.3 on espn?
            Meh, it doesn't really matter in the end. People are always going to pick and choose.... I was just throwing that out there.

Comment

Yeah the writer failed to mention that Tim Starks had an hbo official confirm the numbers were correct and then the Starks questioned the authenticity of mosely pac's numbers.

http://queensberry-rules.com/2011-ar...ich-means.html

Comment

Working...
              X