Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any latinos wanna translate this piece on jmm?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is that an ear on his forehead?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      He said that this fight has motivated him because in the end, he'll get a 3rd fight with Pacquiao but also said, he isn't thinking about Pacquiao, he is thinking about a much harder opponent, Floyd Mayweather Jr

From watching JMM, he looks very strong but the speed, I already see a declined in speed
      No, no, no. JMM should be focusing on speed moreso than power. It's sad, the man was almost as fast as Pacquiao at 130. .

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
        no sabia que el platanero habla espanol
        ¿Por que has dicho esto hombre?

Comment

Es dominicano.

Comment

I can understand it and speak it 100%, reading and writing is another story. Most of my family got thrown into spanish classes when they started school, sadly, I didn't. I got it in highschool but it was so basic I didn't take the class serious, I'd seriously look at the teacher and say "Why the fuck am I taking this class?"

Anyway, JMM is gonna get beaten worse then I thought, his speed has declined, just from watching the video. He might end up getting a Gatti like beating

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              No, no, no. JMM should be focusing on speed moreso than power. It's sad, the man was almost as fast as Pacquiao at 130. .
              I agree but honestly, JMM doesn't stand a chance, even if JMM was slightly bigger. Mayweather style is too Anti-JMM. His best chance is to stick with his speed and forget about building too much muscle, he was never gonna be able to put a hurting on Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                Es dominicano.
                yo se pero me imaginaba que era uno de esos tipos de nueva yol que solamente hablan ingles

ya feel me, b

I can understand it and speak it 100%, reading and writing is another story. Most of my family got thrown into spanish classes when they started school, sadly, I didn't. I got it in highschool but it was so basic I didn't take the class serious, I'd seriously look at the teacher and say "Why the fuck am I taking this class?"

Anyway, JMM is gonna get beaten worse then I thought, his speed has declined, just from watching the video. He might end up getting a Gatti like beating

spanish classes are ******ed

"donde se encuentra Maria?"

"Maria esta en su casa"

"Que color es la casa de Maria?"

Comment

There the kind of classes i am taking currently.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                    One time, the teacher told me to stand infront of the class and shake the maraka, while I say what my name was. I said, get the f.uck out of here! and walked out

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                      it's "they're"

take an English course, my lad

Comment

Working...
                      X