Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can't have your cake and eat it too....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't have your cake and eat it too....

You know who you are. The dudes that will discredit a Mayweather win over JMM, but will be bumping their gums if Marquez pulls out the victory. I see you......

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    You know who you are. The dudes that will discredit a Mayweather win over JMM, but will be bumping their gums if Marquez pulls out the victory. I see you......
    wait til it happens at least.... geeeeeeeeeeez

Comment

They'll be very disappointed tonight

If Floyd only went up 2-4 pounds overnight I will give him some credit for beating Marquez...

Not full tho since Marquez had to jump 2 weightclasses...

Comment

say floyd comes in at 155 and marquez only gains three more pounds to 145

what say you????

jw

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post

what say you????

jw
          That would suck...but I've never seen Floyd jump almost 10 pounds overnight...

Comment

But if he comes back after 2 YEARS to fight a no name welter, then he gets accused of DUCKING the top welters.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post

what say you????

jw
              Thread has nothing to do with catchweights, contracts, or anything of the sort. Simply a observation of some of the posters on here. The dudes that were riding JMM from jump street get nothing but love from me for sticking by their fighter. The hypocrites that want to bash Mayweather, then come on here afterwards flapping their lips if JMM wins, are who I got a problem with. Simple as.

Comment

If he came in at the weight he agreed upon, then no problem giving him his dues,but sorry,2 pounds over is bull****.

Before the weight fiasco I thought Floyd,as odious and vile a human being as he is,deserved big respect for taking on someone of Marquez calibre in his first fight back, but I dont feel that way now.

The bloke is a f.ucking snake.

Comment

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
                  But if he comes back after 2 YEARS to fight a no name welter, then he gets accused of DUCKING the top welters.
                  There is plenty of evidence showing that the top P4P fighter can come back against the best and win, Mayweather believes he is the best of this era why not follow the footsteps of someone like Leonard who came back against Hagler, Robinson who came back after 2 and a half to fight Carl Olson and scored a 2 round KO etc.

Comment

Thread has nothing to do with catchweights, contracts, or anything of the sort. Simply a observation of some of the posters on here. The dudes that were riding JMM from jump street get nothing but love from me for sticking by their fighter. The hypocrites that want to bash Mayweather, then come on here afterwards flapping their lips if JMM wins, are who I got a problem with. Simple as.
                    i feel ya man.... and unfortunately tools will be tools... in all sports

more than likely i will steer clear of NSB tomorrow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X