Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vicious stoppages where the loser doesn't get knocked down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ragingvic View Post
    You guys shoud check out Arthur Abraham- Wayne Elcock. Elcock pracitcally falls asleep on his feet, it is one of the most awkeward knockouts I've ever seen.
    Another recent one:

Bute vs Berrio

Similar one with Michael Spinks.

Comment

Sugar Ray Robinson v Jake Lamotta 6

13th round TKO

Comment

You guys shoud check out Arthur Abraham- Wayne Elcock. Elcock pracitcally falls asleep on his feet, it is one of the most awkeward knockouts I've ever seen.
        I'll make sure to check that out later. Thanks for all of the input guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
          Do you have that avalible to upload? I don't have that fight..
          I have it among my files somewhere, when i get my laptop back ill hook you up bro

Originally posted by abosworth View Post
          I was thinking that fight but I couldn't remember if Arguello got knocked down or not! He did in the second fight.

This might be the winner.

Think I should add a poll?
          Hell yea, thats gotta be the winner!!!

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
          A truly brutal fight. Listen at 6:10. One of the most controversial lines in boxing history.
          "not that one ...the one i mixed" .... shame really cos it takes something away from what was undoubtedly a fantastic fight.

Good shout mate (not as good as mine though :wink: )

Comment

Originally posted by the_godslayer View Post
            I think i have a winner!!!!

god that was brutal would never be let to continue even remotely close to that long these days!!!

Comment

Richar Gutierrez vs. Aflred angulo or w/e his name is. Richar was gettin hit alot but was still on his feet, throwin back, and moving.

Comment

Originally posted by MrUnKnockoutabl View Post
                Richar Gutierrez vs. Aflred angulo or w/e his name is. Richar was gettin hit alot but was still on his feet, throwin back, and moving.
                WARRRR another good shout mate.

Comment

Working...
                X