Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring girls: Important tradition or antiquated sexism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
    I would backhand my wife if she EVER dared have an opinion but that's just me.

I don't care for feminists. My girl went to Barnard College and even she knows 90% of them were silly entitled freaks with their manufactured grievances everywhere they went.

Personally, I find it repulsive when people seek grievances everywhere they go. Everyone seems to be "outraged" and "offended" in 2015. Buncha whiny ccksuckers...

Here is their leader:

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
      I would backhand my wife if she EVER dared have an opinion but that's just me.

I don't care for feminists.
      Wow! I married mine cause she had an opinion and drive to be more

But i dont like feminists

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        No offense but your wife sounds like a bytch

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          i'm dying, i swear i was laughing so loud my mother entered to my room to see what was going on, she watched it with me, she laughed hard too

Comment

Choice 2 is for pussies. Choice 1 is the obvious choice and rightfully so, it is in the lead.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
              Of course women have equal rights.

They can leave whenever they ****ing want to.
              Not if you lock 'em in the cupboard aye Alex!?

Maybe that gets closer to the gist of the issue? Your warped juvenile sense of white victimhood actually comes from a position not of outright hatred but of envy.

If the Pakistani and Muslim phantoms that populate your neo nazi racial worldview can degrade women without any sanctions then why can't you? Why can't Alex put his wife in a cupboard!? Why shouldn't Alex be allowed to dominate and belittle women!? . . . After all, haven't they belittled him, with their scorn and rejection? Haven't they made him feel small enough!?!

It's O.K. It's O.K. . . . You can always take solice amongst the rest of the daft sexists . . and racists . . and ****phobes. Other boys trapped in the bodies of men. Sit around and tell each other stories around the camp fire of how masculine you are. Of how you're Real Men. "**** Women. B*tches!!"

You're deluding no one but your little selves.

Comment

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
                Not if you lock 'em in the cupboard aye Alex!?

Maybe that gets closer to the gist of the issue? Your warped juvenile sense of white victimhood actually comes from a position not of outright hatred but of envy.

If the Pakistani and Muslim phantoms that populate your neo nazi racial worldview can degrade women without any sanctions then why can't you? Why can't Alex put his wife in a cupboard!? Why shouldn't Alex be allowed to dominate and belittle women!? . . . After all, haven't they belittled him, with their scorn and rejection? Haven't they made him feel small enough!?!

It's O.K. It's O.K. . . . You can always take solice amongst the rest of the daft sexists . . and racists . . and ****phobes. Other boys trapped in the bodies of men. Sit around and tell each other stories around the camp fire of how masculine you are. Of how you're Real Men. "**** Women. B*tches!!"

You're deluding no one but your little selves.
                I think I touched I nerve?

Freedom of speech and opinion is a very beautiful thing.

Whether you agree with me or not, I care not one ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Contra View Post
                  I noticed their absence in the last PBC event.

I never really saw a problem with them, but my wife absolutely detests the practice and has convinced me that they are offensive to female boxing fans (as well as female MMA fans).

Is it time to finally put an end to the use of ring girls in fighting sports?
                  I find it offensive having two males in the ring trying to live up to the macho persona that the society has carved in stone for us. You should be offended by male boxers boxing while your wife is offended with female card girls.

Comment

Since when are wives and girlfriends allowed to voice opinion when it comes to boxing, that's really what bothers me the most, not the existence of ring card girls.

Comment

Most men are afraid of women

Comment

Working...
                      X