Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you buy a Nintendo Wii U if they released a full-fledged boxing game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a PS4 but I played my Wii U more than anything last year. Mario Kart 8 is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      You got the kid console for christmas?
      Kid console? Nah, classic console. You can never be too grown for Mario

Comment

bought a wii U years ago. love it. play it all the time.

have no interest in a new boxing game. still playing mike tyson's punch-out!! on NES. that's good enough for me.

Comment

Nah, its a dead console. Rumours are they are stopping production at the end of the year.

EA would never release it on Wii U alone anyway, no one who owns a Wii U buys any 3rd party games EA also said they have stopped supporting the Wii U. They've only sold like 12 million worldwide.

Nintendo made a awful console, with an awful name, released games few and far between with almost no 3rd party support marketed it poorly and it sold about as well as you'd expect.

Shame since I had a gamecube when I was a kid and I loved it Smash Bros Melee was great, Brawl was good. the Wii was meh and I've pretty much given up on Nintendo they're console was dying the moment it was released. I mean Nintendo just don't want to make a 3rd party friendly console, the Wii sole well because of the gimmick. The NX will be the last roll of the dice for Nintendo I think if it doesn't do well it should fold up the console making business and become a 3rd party developer and stick to handhelds.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Yep, thanks to Mario Kart 7 and SSBros., last year I believe it was in the last quarter, Wii U dominated both PS4 and XB1. In 2013 last quarter(holidays), Wii U and 3DS destroyed both consoles.
            Only in Japan, Wii U was outsold in the US by both X1 and PS4. According to NPD.

Comment

Working...
            X