No announcement yet.

I wish the media would stop portraying being Gay as Normal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish the media would stop portraying being Gay as Normal

Its starting to make me sick. Media is shoving down gay propoganda down our throats.

Its ok if your a boy who wants to play with dolls, dress up like a girl, wear make up, "experiment" with other boys. Go ahead its ok. Its normal.

And if you dont accept this, its viewed as ****phobia or discrimination.

You do realize that ****sexuality has been documented in hundreds of different species of animals including a variety of mammals, right? Furthermore, what's this "gay agenda" I keep hearing about, and if it really exists, how could it possibly be considered successful seeing as it's been completely incapable of getting a d*ck other than my own anywhere near me my entire life?

Comment

Provide examples (of the media portrayals) or GTFO

Comment

Depends what you mean by normal.

There is certaintly nothing from the media that tries to encourage being gay. ****sexuality is just being documented more and making its way into media due to it being (correctly) accepted socially, and that's a positive thing as it induces tolerance. People can do what they want to do and if you have a problem with something a person is doing that doesn't harm anyone else, then it's you that's in the wrong.

You might point to shows or whatever that include gay characters or something but in reality there are shows about all the different characteristics of people. In my opinion it's just a case of ****sexuality being treated no differently and that's a new thing so people are over-reacting.

Comment

What's wrong with sexual experiment anyway? If someone thinks they might like d*ck then they can go and stick it inside them, it doesn't bother me.

I think your intolerance is the problem and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
            Its starting to make me sick. Media is shoving down gay propoganda down our throats.

Its ok if your a boy who wants to play with dolls, dress up like a girl, wear make up, "experiment" with other boys. Go ahead its ok. Its normal.

For real.....

Comment

****sexuality IS normal. It's not common, but it is normal.

Also, playing with dolls has nothing to do with whether or not your child will be gay. How ignorant do you honestly have to be. It's 2013 not 1953, get over yourself.

If you don't like ****sexuality, then don't engage in it. It's that simple.

Comment

I don't think it's propaganda, I think they're just starting to show a lifestyle that's been largely ignored and discriminated against.

****sexuality ain't going no where and refusal to accept it or at least tolerate itis discrimination.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post

You're a ****phobic gay basher and you should be a shamed of yourself. Gay is normal.

Comment

a queer is a queer , who cares?????????? my cousin is a lesbian and she took me out to some of the gay bars and believe you me.........................when you tell them your straight they don't ****ing bother you , they just let you be and carry on partying.i met a girl there who i dated for a few months..............hot as ****

and no , you's don't get a free show of my cousin , well ok then here she is
                    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvv

Comment

Working...
                    X