What conspirancy theory do you have a hard time NOT believing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      you think jfk was killed by oswald only?

i would think that was the easiest to believe.
      No I believe the 911 and the JFK assasination official stories are lies. I believe the moon walk was real.

Comment

Out of all the conspiracy theories, I think UFOs are by far the most plausible and has the most evidence to support it, even though the vast majority of it is bogus.
        Last edited by deliveryman; 02-22-2013, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
          Out of all the conspiracy theories, I think the UFO one is by far the most plausible and has the most evidence behind it.
          I agree....but then again you are fooled by randomness so.......umm yeah...

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            I agree....but then again you are fooled by randomness so.......umm yeah...
            Everyone is

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
              Everyone is
              Not me son......I have a system.......randomness is my personal BIEAATCH.......true story!!!

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                911 was an inside job
                The c.i.a assassinating jfk
                The c.i.a. being responsible for the 1980's crack epidemic

Fact! They were trying to exterminate African American from the ghettos so they could rebuild them for the upperclass to move in. Little did they know that we AA are very resilient and we can't be exterminated.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                  [/B]
                  Fact! They were trying to exterminate African American from the ghettos so they could rebuild them for the upperclass to move in. Little did they know that we AA are very resilient and we can't be exterminated.
                  Arent you haitian american?

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                    No one knows for sure besides those involved. We all have the right to believe what we want.
                    So what do you believe then? Please note that "No-one knows" is not an acceptable answer to the question "What do you think?"

Actually perhaps it is.

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                    You probably still think asbestos is harmless.
                    This is interesting. When a crappy small conspiracy is inevitably discovered (like Iran Contra or Watergate) this example is used as evidence that absurdly complicated and ridiculous theories MUST BE TRUE.

Northwoods was rejected but the fact that it was proposed means that... the Twin Towers were brought down by a controlled demolition and the Pentagon was hit by a missile and the NYFD and Larry Silverstein were in on it while some Jews did a dance... All to justify invading... Afghanistan... and taking oil from... Iraq? Or something?

Comment

the CIA has definitely killed quite a few people

Comment

Working...
                      X