No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Ordered To Pay $2 Mill To Evangelista, Will Appeal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Old man, lmfao. You don't even know what happened, lmao.

Vitali is a ****ing steroid user. Does he still roid you loser?
    Yea I do...it's called a pro boxer beating an old man. But I know you would approve of it considering Floyd beats up on women. At least Cotto did it to a man I guess.

Yea cause it's Vitali the one going on a "clean the sport crusade" like Berto & Peterson and end up getting caught like morons.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr. Fantastic;12598976]A professional boxer beats up on an old man who's also his family and somehow Cotto is the victim. SMH!!

dude if u dont know wat happen dont talk garbage ... let me educate u..... they argued bout the location of trainig for the next fight they got very heated up and evangelista knew he was not gonna beat cotto so he tjrew a cement block on his new car i think it was a jaguar n-e ways let me post some of the info from the news paper ...... here it goes....

According to Primera Hora (by way of BoxingScene.com) the Cottos had a nasty verbal dispute in the gym, which led to Evangelista attacking Miguel, who defended himself by throwing punches back. Miguel left the gym and returned to his apartment, but the tensions didn't end there.
      Evangelista reportedly followed Miguel home and threw a cement block at the fighter. It missed Miguel but went through the window of his new Jaguar, said the police. During the scuffling, Miguel suffered a cut on the bridge of his nose.
      Miguel and Evangelista were in camp preparing to fight Joshua Clottey on June 13. There is nothing about this that's good, but strictly from a professional standpoint it's certainly bad for Cotto that he likely will need to find a new trainer for a big, tough fight that's just nine weeks away.
      These two have had their disagreements and their turbulences over the years, but this is clearly over the line for any trainer/fighter pairing, let alone a family situation. Here's hoping the two can resolve their differences, but even if they do it's probably better that they stop working together.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Old man, lmfao. You don't even know what happened, lmao.

Vitali is a ****ing steroid user. Does he still roid you loser?
        Wow, what a useless post.

Anyway, 2 mil is way too much, Cotto's lawyers should be able to lower that substantially.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
          you sound like a woman scorned.
          It's called reality son.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr. Fantastic;12599003]Yea I do...it's called a pro boxer beating an old man. But I know you would approve of it considering Floyd beats up on women. At least Cotto did it to a man I guess.

[QUOTE=Mr. Fantastic;12598976]A professional boxer beats up on an old man who's also his family and somehow Cotto is the victim. SMH!!

dude if u dont know wat happen dont talk garbage ... let me educate u..... they argued bout the location of trainig for the next fight they got very heated up and evangelista knew he was not gonna beat cotto so he tjrew a cement block on his new car i think it was a jaguar n-e ways let me post some of the info from the news paper ...... here it goes....

According to Primera Hora (by way of BoxingScene.com) the Cottos had a nasty verbal dispute in the gym, which led to Evangelista attacking Miguel, who defended himself by throwing punches back. Miguel left the gym and returned to his apartment, but the tensions didn't end there.
            Evangelista reportedly followed Miguel home and threw a cement block at the fighter. It missed Miguel but went through the window of his new Jaguar, said the police. During the scuffling, Miguel suffered a cut on the bridge of his nose.
            Miguel and Evangelista were in camp preparing to fight Joshua Clottey on June 13. There is nothing about this that's good, but strictly from a professional standpoint it's certainly bad for Cotto that he likely will need to find a new trainer for a big, tough fight that's just nine weeks away.
            These two have had their disagreements and their turbulences over the years, but this is clearly over the line for any trainer/fighter pairing, let alone a family situation. Here's hoping the two can resolve their differences, but even if they do it's probably better that they stop working together.

Comment

2 million ain't **** to Money Meegale Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                It's called reality son.
                Lol.. I think this belongs to you -->

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                  Lol.. I think this belongs to you -->
                  Actually I'm not the one in trouble with the law here. Your precious Miguel Cotto is. From the Chacon incident to this. SMH!

Some of my favorite boxers are fuck ups too but I at least admit it and don't try to put a fake image as a "classy" type.

Comment

Actually I'm not the one in trouble with the law here. Your precious Miguel Cotto is. From the Chacon incident to this. SMH!

Some of my favorite boxers are fuck ups too but I at least admit it and don't try to put a fake image as a "classy" type.
                    I see what your saying, but those are family matters. you personally don't know miguel to judge him. So he cheated on his wife at some point in the Marriage.. what does that concern us? what's important to me is how the man performs in the ring. he fights whoever, whenever, at any given time and doesn't talk smack or disrespect his rivals. that's all I care about!

Comment

Yea I do...it's called a pro boxer beating an old man. But I know you would approve of it considering Floyd beats up on women. At least Cotto did it to a man I guess.

Yea cause it's Vitali the one going on a "clean the sport crusade" like Berto & Peterson and end up getting caught like morons.
                      Berto, Peterson and Vitali were caught with something in their system. Vitali seems to have been using for a very long time though.

Comment

Working...
                      X