Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones: "Floyd does NOT believe he can beat Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd: "easy fight, easy win, easy cash but hmmmm drug test him to even the playing feild because i think his in a higher level than me right now"

lol whos a person who think this fight is something he can easily handle but is trying to make this fight hard to be made??????

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      In my opinion, he thinks Pac is on steroids, and he won't fight him until he does complete and utter blood testing.

Do I agree with it?

Eh.... it's over the top to me...

But my end result.. is because I think he thinks Pac is on something and he wants to prove it.. not because he's afraid that Pac can beat him.

We will have to agree to disagree on that subject.

fair enough, agree to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Hatton wanted the fight at 147, Judah was going to fight Floyd before Baldomir, and how many years have people been saying Floyd would never fight Mosley, Shane Mosley is not that much different now than he has always been he was never skilled enough to fuck with Floyd.

When people say **** like Floyd is affraid they don't know what they are talking about and it has been proven over and over.
        So what, they all want to fight Floyd.......

Hatton admitted he wasn't good at fighting Floyd at 147 and later said "that wasn't my weight and stated that he was king at 140" ..... but Manny must have changed his mind.

Marquez wanted a fight too at 147 (a bit less but couldn't) with the odds stacked against him. He wanted it so much that he even granted Floyd to break their agreement on Floyd's weight limit.

Floyd knew that there was very little risk against that Marquez coming into the ring. Same goes for that Hatton, Judah and Mosley...... the risk was manageable to the point that he felt pretty good in winning the fight.

Comment

Well put Roy, I don't remember the last time Floyd stepped into the ring with a fighter without being completely confident he was gonna dominate. With Pac, that doubt in his ability to win is too much. Its too risky for him.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            So what, they all want to fight Floyd.......

Hatton admitted he wasn't good at fighting Floyd at 147 and later said "that wasn't my weight and stated that he was king at 140" ..... but Manny must have changed his mind.

Marquez wanted a fight too at 147 (a bit less but couldn't) with the odds stacked against him. He wanted it so much that he even granted Floyd to break their agreement on Floyd's weight limit.

Floyd knew that there was very little risk against that Marquez coming into the ring. Same goes for that Hatton, Judah and Mosley...... the risk was manageable to the point that he felt pretty good in winning the fight.
            Disagree on the Hatton one they are roughly the same size, no reason to make excuses for Hatton like that, he was highly thought of and didn't have any issue comming to see Floyd.

People only brought that up after he got knocked out~.

JMM is a different case he wanted to fight the guy who he thought was the best, Floyd did screw JMM but I don't think JMM cared because he wanted to test himself against the best Floyd he didn't want to win against a weaker version.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              if there is a cut off, then there is no fight. floyd stated that long ago. when pac wants to man up and take full testing, then there will be a fight
              Yep, with cut-off, no fight. Fight won't happen.
              Who cares? Who's being called chicken on national
              tv? Floyd. I don't think Pac and his team would lose
              sleep over it. Fans won't. They're sick of it. You fanboys
              act as if Floyd is doing everyone a huge favor here. He
              can retire again anytime he wants to, who gives a flying
              insect?

Comment

Roy Jones makes some interesting points.

Of course, he said something against Floyd Mayweather, so 50% of the board won't agree with him. ANd now, he's a loser to them and a ducker and a horrible human being to them. Clearly, how adults would look at this situation.

Idiots.

Comment

Roys just telling it like it is.. Floyds actions have already told us this much.

Comment

Floyd Scared.

Comment

• I agree... floyd has the tools, but don't wanna earn a hard ass win against manny... it'll be the toughest win he'd ever had..

Comment

Working...
                      X