No announcement yet.

new mayweather duck lines>>>>> lmao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by namme View Post
    PEDs or not, Floyd doesn't trust himself to beat Pacquiao! He's just totally scared of Pacquiao!
    It's because people around him orchestrated by his great daddy started demoralizing him by saying Pac is too good to be true. *****rons exacerbated the situation virtually implying that Floyd can't beat Pac unless these ped testing **** occurs. True Floyd fans believe that PB could beat Pac even with ped ****. Although I want to see Pac do another hattonized punch on Floyd, the opposite might happen! Again, the Pac team should announce immediately that they are agreeing to the tests demanded by Floyd. I mean NOW!! Floyd will continue to insist on it the way I look at it.

Comment

"with or without pacquiao, floyd is OK" = legacy dont pay bills. proof he came back from retirement just to make money. dont get me wrong, thats a helluva gig! wish i can do that... fuuckin 20-30M per fight. shiiiiit..

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        "Money dont make me"....lol yet his name is money mayweather lol

"Money dont make me" that supposed to be a ducking line ?? WTF F F???

Comment

MONEY DONT MAKE ME which in some ******ed pac fans minds is a duck line ---> oh my god ---> turn your laptop off and go to sleep you ****1ng baby

Comment

this is the worst thread EVER
            YOU SUCK LIKE A MUTHA****A boy

Comment

all u floyd haters are talking sh it bcoz whether u like it or not floyd will always make his money with or without pacquioa so stop the nonsense about floyd needs pcquioa more, floyd has always and will always be a bigger draw than pac, u dont believe me check their numbers against common opponents, numbers dont lie

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
                "with or without pacquiao, floyd is OK" = legacy dont pay bills. proof he came back from retirement just to make money. dont get me wrong, thats a helluva gig! wish i can do that... fuuckin 20-30M per fight. shiiiiit..

"proof he came back from retirement just to make money"
                no
                he came back from retirement 2 fight 4 free and to get a good workout oh my ****ing god babies ****ing babies

Comment

if theres one thing i hate about floyd and alot of the slimeballs (arum, DLh etc) in boxing in general its their hypocritcal attitudes.

their views on fights and issues on the sport are like pendulums going from one extreme to the other.

one minute hes saying 'if it makes money it makes sense' and im not fighting him hes not a PPV attraction and yet the fight that makes the most money all of a sudden doesn't seem to make any sense and the quote that you have above as well money don't make mayweather

****in priceless.....

Comment

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
                    if theres one thing i hate about floyd and alot of the slimeballs (arum, DLh etc) in boxing in general its their hypocritcal attitudes.

their views on fights and issues on the sport are like pendulums going from one extreme to the other.

one minute hes saying 'if it makes money it makes sense' and im not fighting him hes not a PPV attraction and yet the fight that makes the most money all of a sudden doesn't seem to make any sense and the quote that you have above as well money don't make mayweather

****in priceless.....
                    the name of the sport is prize fighting

you fight 4 the money

you don't get it??

Comment

Originally posted by dontCry View Post
                      "Money dont make me" that supposed to be a ducking line ?? WTF F F???
                      Well there is a connotation of being a ducking line since he calls himself Money mayweather and he wouldn't fight pac for $40 million insisting pac should take the test first ($40 million is money right? or is it another Floyd's contradictory quote? He probably has a book of How to contradict yourself. ).
                      Last edited by imscythe; 02-09-2010, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X