Comments Thread For: Haye: Khan Becomes Pound For Pound #1 After Beating Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
    He'd be above GGG IMO.
    I don't think so. But I understand why you'd say that.

Comment

Originally posted by venomk1 View Post
      Lol now judging by that racism I can only assume you are white.. Being white I'm basing a high probability that you are either English or American..

Ok.. Now tell me somone White in "today's modern times" that is a tough bad ass as you put it..ha ha

Canelo? Ggg? Kovalev???........... Oh wait-they ain't white they are Mexican, Kazakh etc

So tell me of these bad ass tough white people who are tough cos from where I'm standing all of america's best fighters are black.. The best of all time is black an Muslim. There isn't even anyone white that's on his radar unless you go back in time where you had to chain coloured people down so you could win lol. I bet you cried the night jermaine Taylor beat your countries best hope?? War pavlik Ha ha

Now to the uk??

David haye?? Kell brook? Khan?? Prince naz?? Not white are they.. Oh wait I forgot Hatton who got laid out for 2 minutes flat with birds flying around his head when versus an Asian in pacman.

Maybe you want to bring up calzaghe who retired when he realised he was struggling with a pensioner in Roy Jones?? Or froch who got played with by ward.

Lol gimme a break.. The days of white domination (USA uk) are dead! The minute the rest of the world got a chance they whipped your ass!!!

The English invented cricket and have been getting there asses handed to them by third world nations for 3 decades.

Tennis?? I won't even go there

An then they lose every World Cup in football because the foreign players aren't allowed on there team for those matches loooool

Even the wars you win are from advanced weaponry because you know if it came down to hand to hand combat gorilla warfare with sticks spears an knives you would lose. Oh wait that's right you couldn't use your advanced weaponry in Vietnam..wonder what happened there against a bunch of 4ft Vietnamese blokes who have less muscle on them then I do on my ball bags he he.

I'm sorry to offend many people on here as I'm not racist guys but when somone talks **** they need to be told.. I hate racist people especially ones who actually don't know ****.

Racism has no place in the world Fred hopple so please do some research in future before you bring attention to your race.
      Listen up boy all that matters in life today is what white people dictate and decide on. Same with Boxing as Fury-Wlad-Blowicki-Huck-Kovalev-Golovkin-Postol-Lomo rule boxing. That's all that matters as the other sub species just do not matter much as the world shows. Look around boy what do you see just white rule and dominance in the world. Boxing is ruled now by the powerful Russian/spin off block. Which is great. Only White lives matter and white leadership is the key for the world to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        Khan has been knocked out in every division he's fought in and knows if he ever fought a decent welterweight he'd be sparked there too.....there even creating a 'new' weight for him to be sparked in.

Canelo is nothing special and this is why they have chosen a weak chinned unproven welterweight as the fall guy and even if he were to some how not get annihilated again Khan being the number one fighter p4p is simply ridiculous.....wise up David and fight someone we know.
        Are there people taking shifts on your account so as never to miss a khan thread?

Comment

Working...
        X