Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TAXES. I am a U.S. Citizen living in Japan for over 10 years!! Why PAy US TAX???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    You have enlightened me... Your knowledge & wisdom about things you know nothing about is amazing...

Thanks!
    No problem American citizen. The use of simple deductive reasoning, due to the information divulged, led to a fairly easy assessment of your not so peculiar situation. I mean it wasn't common core or anything.

U.S. citizen living and working abroad for more than a decade, b1tching about paying taxes due to American citizenship status. Simple. In order to stop paying taxes for a citizenship that you(regardless of whether you see it on the daily or not)benefit from(immensely might I not add), it seems you would be better suited to denounce said citizenship and reap the full benefits/fruits of your labor made abroad. Not b1tch about it in the Lounge like a rape victim who's wailing cries for help went un aided as her estranged spouse long stroked her anus with violent aggression. Its the Lounge not a local battered women's shelter.

Denounce your citizenship if you don't want to pay the taxes. That way when China decides to invade Japan, you can hope that the U.S. will intervene as the embassy will be of no use to you(non-American citizen), thus leaving you with option (B) which would to be hide amongst the native populous praying for someone to intervene.

See? Your tax dollars DO matter. Your citizenship actually DOES pay for a service that does indeed have value. No thanks needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      No problem American citizen. The use of simple deductive reasoning, due to the information divulged, led to a fairly easy assessment of your not so peculiar situation. I mean it wasn't common core or anything.

U.S. citizen living and working abroad for more than a decade, b1tching about paying taxes due to American citizenship status. Simple. In order to stop paying taxes for a citizenship that you(regardless of whether you see it on the daily or not)benefit from(immensely might I not add), it seems you would be better suited to denounce said citizenship and reap the full benefits/fruits of your labor made abroad. Not b1tch about it in the Lounge like a rape victim who's wailing cries for help went un aided as her estranged spouse long stroked her anus with violent aggression. Its the Lounge not a local battered women's shelter.

Denounce your citizenship if you don't want to pay the taxes. That way when China decides to invade Japan, you can hope that the U.S. will intervene as the embassy will be of no use to you(non-American citizen), thus leaving you with option (B) which would to be hide amongst the native populous praying for someone to intervene.

See? Your tax dollars DO matter. Your citizenship actually DOES pay for a service that does indeed have value. No thanks needed.

Awesome!!! Just awesome. Postulate a hypothetical Chinese invasion.. And a potential U.S. response saving me... And the world..

The U.S. hasn't fixed crap globally... The potential, down the road insurance policy is rather meaningless my friend...

But I appreciate your attempts to inspire me to keep supporting an empire in decline...

When was the last time you were in a woman's shelter??? You seem to have first hand knowledge of being a woman, and being battered... Leave that man of yours... Never let anyone hit you... Never...
      Last edited by Zaroku; 03-06-2016, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Awesome!!! Just awesome. Postulate a hypothetical Chinese invasion.. And a potential U.S. response saving me... And the world..

The U.S. hasn't fixed crap globally... The potential, down the road insurance policy is rather meaningless my friend...

But I appreciate your attempts to inspire me to keep supporting an empire in decline...

When was the last time you were in a woman's shelter??? You seem to have first hand knowledge of being a woman, and being battered... Leave that man of yours... Never let anyone hit you... Never...
        Well you can always drop your insurance provider, and you by all accounts have kept yours for more than a decade. So there must be some benefit, otherwise it does indeed sound as though you just cant leave your batterer.

As for when the last time I was in a shelter????? I'll take this thread for 1000 Alex.

You've confused rough sex with abuse for more than a decade. Yet you still stay? Yep, sounds like battered spouse syndrome. Just because he hits you doesn't mean he loves you..............or does it?

Insurance is always a meaningless pain in the a$$ until you're rear-ended my friend.

Comment

Well you can always drop your insurance provider, and you by all accounts have kept yours for more than a decade. So there must be some benefit, otherwise it does indeed sound as though you just cant leave your batterer.

As for when the last time I was in a shelter????? I'll take this thread for 1000 Alex.

You've confused rough sex with abuse for more than a decade. Yet you still stay? Yep, sounds like battered spouse syndrome. Just because he hits you doesn't mean he loves you..............or does it?

Insurance is always a meaningless pain in the a$$ until you're rear-ended my friend.

Your wisdom defies reality.
          Your advice completely useless.
          I can make assumptions about you, but your wisdom and advice speak volumes about you.

Comment

Your wisdom defies reality.
            Your advice completely useful.
            I can make assumptions about you, but your wisdom and advice speak volumes about you.
            Well thank you. Its nice to be appreciated. I hope you have a grand morning in the land of the rising sun. It was nice chatting with you good man.

Stay safe.

Comment

Well thank you. Its nice to be appreciated. I hope you have a grand morning in the land of the rising sun. It was nice chatting with you good man.

Stay safe.

Thanks buddy. It is 2:40 pm afternoon here. But will face tomorrow morning in the land of the rising sun.

Comment

They need to change that law.. It is bull caca!

A few of my co workers have renounced...they had to do a lot of stuff.

401k, selling home in USA.
                yeah, it's a pain in the a$$.
                your citizenship isn't free, it's like a membership card to be part of the coolest nation. you have to pay to enjoy your perks..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                  yeah, it's a pain in the a$$.
                  your citizenship isn't free, it's like a membership card to be part of the coolest nation. you have to pay to enjoy your perks..
                  Maybe... But no other big country does it..

I just don't see the benefit for myself...

I guess I am paying for others to live in section 8 housing??

Comment

Maybe... But no other big country does it..

I just don't see the benefit for myself...

I guess I am paying for others to live in section 8 housing??
                    don't look at it that way. you still have your families and relatives in there, they are still enjoying what you are paying..

USA is an institution and needs all the revenues it can get. welcome to federalism..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                      don't look at it that way. you still have your families and relatives in there, they are still enjoying what you are paying..

USA is an institution and needs all the revenues it can get. welcome to federalism..
                      Great point!! Plus I got a few relatives on section 8 housing..

But they are real **** ups...

I wish they could be swapped out with hard working Mexican's, african's, Filipinos, anyone. But they wouldn't last a week outside of the U.S.

No welfare office to help them with their laziness..

Comment

Working...
                      X