Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana: I push Mayweather away from me cause he gets too close like he wants to kiss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    For Floyd having a woody it sure is small looks like the one I had when I was 9 years old
    Good for you. I for one dont judge another man penis or try to find pics to judge a mans penis. But you boys go ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Good for you. I for one dont judge another man penis or try to find pics to judge a mans penis. But you boys go ahead.
      Got to have fun with this one cause deep down I know you Floydtards get very piss and probably punch a whole in your wall every time we insult ole Floydie

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Got to have fun with this one cause deep down I know you Floydtards get very piss and probably punch a whole in your wall every time we insult ole Floydie
        Gay talk and judging a mans penis is how you boys have fun? remind me not to hang out with you on a Saturday night

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          "Quiere besar(me) el maricon."

POS translators. Why dont they translate everything? Why didnt he translate the "maricon" part.
          Because these dudes don't even know spanish that well lol, every time I watch boxing translations I shake my head and say " I can do way better, pay me to do this shiz" lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Gay talk and judging a mans penis is how you boys have fun? remind me not to hang out with you on a Saturday night
            Than I guess you would deny Floyd's invitation for a night out

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Because these dudes don't even know spanish that well lol, every time I watch boxing translations I shake my head and say " I can do way better, pay me to do this shiz" lol.
              I speak spanish and I posted it as I did for a reason, if I would have had lil hoe, lil bitch or faggot added to it which is what maricon means then thread would have got killed quick as just a hater thread.

Comment

Lol.....Maidana straight punked him....but what else is new? No one has respect for the duck...not even women (who treat him like a human stool)

Anyaways, Maidana's a real man.....he ain't down with that maricon ****.
                Last edited by I Hate Thugs!; 07-19-2014, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Doesn't want HIV, cant blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    All jokes aside Floyd's sexuality is really questionable.

Remember when he said he was going to lock Ortiz in his dungeon butt naked?
                    Two other posters I respect said that. Seriously, all jokes aside.

Comment

Working...
                    X