Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love Canelo Alvarez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is a pretty good boxer, he will have issues with quicker longer guys with his boxing style because Canelo at his core wants to box too.

So he is likely to end up in boxing contests when he needs to draw it into something a bit more advantageous to him. If his style can evolve that is what I want to see, him maintain his boxing but use it to force the action making the other guy do the stuff he wants them to do.

Against a Kirkland getting a fighter like that to do something is kind of simple, but against a more thoughtful guy it can be a lot more difficult but not impossible.

Comment

Consuelo is mi papi.

Comment

The 155 **** is the only thing keeping me from being a fan. It's nice that he isn't draining middleweights down to that (yet) but he should still move up if he can't make 154.

Otherwise, I'm very impressed with how he's been handled since he stepped up with Trout. He wants the best fights. It's nice to see out of a young star.

Comment

He has the goods to be a star.

The looks and the ethnicity and "ok" skill.

Kinda looks like Blake Griffin if you ask me.

Comment

ATG snake FTW!

Comment

He's really growing on me. Love his "I'll fight anyone" attitude. Just hope Oscar lets him actually keep taking the hardest opponents when Canelo wants them...especially GGG.

Comment

Working...
              X