Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Roger Mayweather really sick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roger is a diabetic and doesnt take care of himself as he said 8t himself he is going blind and if you know some one with bad diabetes death is always close

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      In the video he looks fine.

It's dated to 19th of August.

I'm just asking.
      Is there proof of the date the video was filmed? I recall seeing this (or at least a very similar) prank video on Roger Mayweather and it was at least a few months ago when I saw it... pretty sure this is the same video though not 100% certain. In any case not sure why Fsomeone would think Floyd would lie on the health of his uncle - I mean the guy clearly looks to be in bad shape IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by wardnine View Post
        Is there proof of the date the video was filmed? I recall seeing this (or at least a very similar) prank video on Roger Mayweather and it was at least a few months ago when I saw it... pretty sure this is the same video though not 100% certain. In any case not sure why Fsomeone would think Floyd would lie on the health of his uncle - I mean the guy clearly looks to be in bad shape IMO...
        No idea. It might be older.

Comment

college football just started...i dont have an extra hour to spare

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Hotty Toddy.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i skimmed it and i don't know exactly what the prank is

there's a very out of breath steroid guy who keeps stepping on things and asking roger to shoot him with a taser or stab him

roger barely reacts at all and tells him to calm down and see a shrink

the out of breath guy like an hour later says "everyone let this be a lesson to you, violence isn't the way, exercise love god and eat your cherrios"

out of curiousity i watched his other videos and they are all the same format

here he asks floyd to fight him gets ignored then says "have sex with one woman"
              Last edited by ////; 09-05-2015, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Hotty Toddy.
                i feel like he's probably sick but with meds, im sure he has his good days where he has energy and is alert

i'm no fan of the Mayweathers but to see Roger deteriorate does sadden me

Comment

This just further confirms my belief that MMA guys are the biggest douchebags on the planet.

Comment

What the hell is going on with this forum?
                    The level of stupidity is just astronomical.

Roger couldn't even speak at his Nevada hall of fame induction ceremony:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLMt769RzrU

Does that look like someone who is healthy to you?

Comment

is roger driving a car?

Comment

Working...
                      X