Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can people pick floyd over khan whe he lost to Castillo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
    pffft haters b hatin, but seriously every thread I get the same remarks and im still here. btw beautiful sig but googled her she is not that pretty
    Thats the even more sadder part of this forum, its like the moderators & admins are cooperating with the idiots on here. You got people with 5000+ posts full of hate & trolling and they can keep posting and posting

Comment

It's easy to win a fight when the game plan works. . . And even with that gameplan working Hunter was still screaming at Khan to stick to it. . . Floyd would find a way to disrupt that gameplan and have Khan going back to his old ways. . .

(I can't even take credit for that, a friend of mine on Facebook mentioned that and I agree completely with it)

Comment

maybe people think floyd beat castillo, realize he had a torn rotator cuff going in, consider that he nearly pitched a shut out in the rematch or simply recognize both fights took place roughly 12 years ago in which time khan has been knocked out twice.

people can not still go to the castillo fight after all these years to break down future fights. think what you want about the decision, but floyd clearly learned from that fight and got better from the experience. perhaps a lot of guys would have beaten floyd had they been in the ring with him on that night, but thats not going to happen. just like lots of people would have cleaned the floor with khan on the night of the prescott fight.

Comment

Comment

Comment

This thread is why I dont come on this site anymore. This site is getting worse every year

Comment

Working...
              X