No announcement yet.

R.I.P Eveningmass79

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P Eveningmass79

Eveningmass79 who had been missing since the 6th of June has been found washed up on a beach in Hayling Island. He had been to his sisters wedding on the day of the 6th and missed his stop on the train and ended up in Portsmouth. He had been a member of this site for almost 3 years to the day and had been a good contributor to this site. He loved the sport of Boxing and was in training to join me in the Club I box with before this tragic accident. Apologies if this is the wrong place to put this but wanted people who knew him from this site to be notified.
    (Message to the Boxingscene staff) I don't know how you go about removing his profile but it will no longer be used.
    RIP Eveningmass79 (Benjamin Richard Hilton, 33 years young)

didn't know him.......

R.I.P. if it's true

Comment

RIP! sad news indeed

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        didn't know him.......

R.I.P. if it's true
        Yeah it's true Maniac310, I lived with the guy for 5 years until my girlfriend fell pregnant. Had a Detective Constable ring me today with the news. Am acting as liaison between the Police and his friends.

Comment

R.I.P........ we would never have known if you two werent friends.

Comment

That's sad to hear I'm sorry to hear that RIP

Comment

Didn't know who the member was but I send my condolences to his family, may he rest in peace.

Comment

Sorry to hear RIP Eviningmass79

Comment

my condolences as well. Never seen him before but maybe he had alts that we know about?
                  Last edited by Mayabang; 06-18-2012, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Tragic news, only 33, thoughts go out to his family and love ones.

R.I.P Eveningmass79

Comment

Working...
                    X