Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Censorship of this thread title has not failed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
    I have actually never been so grossed out by a post before.
    What about now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      translation: please don't ban me, I'll suck! yo! dick!
      umnothanks

Comment

I have actually never been so grossed out by a post before. I'm a borderline hippy and I still think anyone serving their country and it's people (you are American, so you are included in that) deserves mad respect for their sacrifices, hard work and putting their lives at risk day in and day out, for minimal money as you so crudely pointed out. Tut Tut Pugly!

Stay safe Chief.
        Thank you Boss Lady, I greatly appreciate your well wishes. Will do. But please dont tell him you were grossed out BL, he'll b!tch up and act as if he didnt mean it. Apologize endlessly whilst continuously flip-flopping(desperately looking for a shoulder to lean on and c0ck to soothe his throat from the partially stifled cries which escape his vocal cords, and irritate his delicate uvula). Talk about how he he's retired(when he never put in work). All of which are undoubtedly smoke and mirrors, in a veiled attempt to cover up the true b!tch in him.

Comment

• That Thread title made me LMAO. I can dig that thread title like the devil. I was diggin the previous one as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Food View Post
            What about now?
            I love that fox!

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Thank you Boss Lady, I greatly appreciate your well wishes. Will do. But please dont tell him you were grossed out BL, he'll b!tch up and act as if he didnt mean it. Apologize endlessly whilst continuously flip-flopping(desperately looking for a shoulder to lean on and c0ck to soothe his throat from the partially stifled cries which escape his vocal cords, and irritate his delicate uvula). Talk about how he he's retired(when he never put in work). All of which are undoubtedly smoke and mirrors, in a veiled attempt to cover up the true b!tch in him.
            I can't help it, much like everyone here I am extremely opinionated. I don't take the interwebz seriously, but there is a line, a personal, moral line that one should never cross regardless of where they are. At least that is how I see things.

Why is it every time I enter this thread, I feel like I need to take a shower?

Pugly! is the new Boss Lady

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
              umnothanks
              I'd toss some salad for one of my accounts back. Even Flabulous if Flab must stay banned.

Comment

I love that fox!

I can't help it, much like everyone here I am extremely opinionated. I don't take the interwebz seriously, but there is a line, a personal, moral line that one should never cross regardless of where they are. At least that is how I see things.

Why is it every time I enter this thread, I feel like I need to take a shower?

Pugly! is the new Boss Lady
                I agree with you on your view of the inter-noodles, which is something that I would like for peppermint patty to see.

But I disagree with patrica being the new BL, as I havent seen you duck a e-confrontation, or deduce yourself to the lowest level in order remain somewhat relevant on these boards(I have yet to see you willingly defile yourself in order to gain acceptance) or to obtain some type of e-victory(something he says he loathes and denounces, but feverishly attempts to accomplish whenever he posts).

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  I agree with you on your view of the inter-noodles, which is something that I would like for peppermint patty to see.

But I disagree with patrica being the new BL, as I havent seen you duck a e-confrontation, or deduce yourself to the lowest level in order remain somewhat relevant on these boards(I have yet to see you willingly defile yourself in order to gain acceptance) or to obtain some type of e-victory(something he says he loathes and denounces, but feverishly attempts to accomplish whenever he posts).
                  I more meant that it seems the torch of 'let's drive BL mental' has been passed down to Pugly

Granted, I have never started an argument or taken a 'shot' at anyone. I don't think I have won or lost anything. Same poster I argue with in one thread, I will joke around with in another. Such is e-life.

But, Pugly, I disagree with your 'say anything for an internet win' thing. Simply because: When Horton made a comment (albeit rude and a nasty thing to say) you went on a sort of poor me thing, you have even mentioned it in this thread. But, you yourself don't apply the same filters to your speech, that you expect others to use with you. In fact, you yourself said something out of line and didn't apologise for it but merely shrugged it off and found a way to justify it.

The fact is: if you are going to go to 'e-war' you can't cry foul when it suits you, yet say vile things to score a 'win'.

As a Stones! admirer, I thought you would understand that.
                  Last edited by Bossy; 01-13-2012, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• this was the worst ownage that |I have ever seen on a forum. i am going to call this fool toby from now on.

and chief is your massa.

Comment

• Is pugly really taking up law?

He is inconsistent and cant defend himself properly. When he runs out of word to reply, he hides from words like this: "I am retired from hurting this people" or "this is just internet."

Comment

Working...
                      X