Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Sergio Martinez Can Make 147, I'll Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Sergio Martinez Can Make 147, I'll Fight Him

WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao is not interested in moving up to a higher weight division. The WBC Diamond champion at middleweight, Sergio Martinez, has been chasing a possible fight with Pacquiao. During last month's pre-fight promotion for his title defense against Darren Barker, Martinez said he was willing to "risk his health" by dropping all the way down to 150-pounds to fight Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]

In other words. He won't fight him. That's fine.

Comment

garbage. this sissy will never fight maravilla at any weight. he's just saying this to force a maravilla vs mayweather so he can continues to duck money. pacquiao wants no part of mayweather. he does'nt want to take the real testing and he's using the lawsuit to duck everything.pacs a fraud.

Comment

Why not just say "I won't fight Sergio because he's too big" instead of making yourself look like a complete idiot with something like this? Martinez would look like Ricky Hatton at 147. What a joke...smh

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          In other words. He won't fight him. That's fine.
          this.

/thread?

Comment

pacroid you are full of ****... a fraud.. you can fight at 154 or even your weak catch weights of 150.. you just wat to drain him some more.. you are a joke.. you know floyd would fight him at 154 now you are opening your jibbs.. get outta here you steroid using clown.. look at the size of your head.

Comment

Martinez said he is a natural WW and that he can make the weight easy so let's get it on.

Comment

da ****k?

I wouldn't put it past Martinez to call him on his bluff. He seems really desperate for a pay day and mainstream exposure. But at what cost? da **** is the point of the fight at 147? Pac doesn't want to fight him and that's okay because he doesn't have too, yet Martinez is so desperate that Pac's bluff could be called. I hope that's not the case. This **** is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                  Martinez said he is a natural WW and that he can make the weight easy so let's get it on.
                  He never said he can make WW easy.

Comment

haters gone hate

Comment

Working...
                    X