Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Pirog – Martirosyan Heats Up: The Official Promo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Pirog – Martirosyan Heats Up: The Official Promo

Tomorrow in Krasnodar, Russia, WBO middleweight champion Dmitry Pirog (18-0, 14 KOs) will put his title at risk against WBO #1 and mandatory challenger Gennady Martirosyan (22-2, 11 KOs) in what will be the first ever all-Russian title match-up in boxing history.

[Click Here To Read More]

I thought it was today, stupid Russia 2 showing it as 00:15Профессиональный бокс

But I guess they showing another fight

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Tomorrow in Krasnodar, Russia, WBO middleweight champion Dmitry Pirog (18-0, 14 KOs) will put his title at risk against WBO #1 and mandatory challenger Gennady Martirosyan (22-2, 11 KOs) in what will be the first ever all-Russian title match-up in boxing history.

[Click Here To Read More]
      lmao i remember a few wks back when this fight was made i thought vanes finally got his shot

Comment

Da, Alexey all-russian title match up except Martirosyan is from Armenia lool

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
          Da, Alexey all-russian title match up except Martirosyan is from Armenia lool
          Originally he is from Armenia, but he lives and fights out of St. Petersburg. So somehow this would be like Arthur Abraham. He is also Armenian, but considered German, because of citizenship and the country he resides.

Comment

What are the results of the official weigh- in? Any sources?

Comment

Darchinyan is another Armenian who's been robbed.

Comment

Does anyone know about the Russian tv, Allboxing tv (ATV) that is
                supposedly showing the Pirog fight tomorrow?

Is this a legitimate outlet or are they just making a play for credit card
                numbers..?????

Comment

Originally posted by peter stark View Post
                  Does anyone know about the Russian tv, Allboxing tv (ATV) that is
                  supposedly showing the Pirog fight tomorrow?

Is this a legitimate outlet or are they just making a play for credit card
                  numbers..?????
                  Never heard of it. Sounds extremely fishy, especially if they require payment. Could be legit, but the rule of thumb is never give out your credit card number to a Russian website.

Comment

Peter Stark and Bierstad. Where are you from? You sound like villagers that never have been admitted to life in the 21st century.

A webaddreess that has been posted on boxingscene.com is fishy? Are you kidding? Secondly: What I don't know is fishy anyway? Man, just check boxrec.com tomorrow to not get caught with your extremely important private information on your profile.

What a joke! Sometimes I really wonder what people are around in boxing forums. ....If they want my Visa number...? Please don't enter a post, if you have nothing meaningful to say.
                    Last edited by sweet-s; 09-24-2011, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X