Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the ugliest people in the country?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the ugliest people in the country?

I have traveled most of Europe, been to several countries in the middle east, been to Japan, been to China, been to Australia.

After actually taking notice, I have to say that Houston "where I live" has the ugliest and fattest people in the world. You got some UGLY ass mother ****ers in this city, and every other person is fat.

everything is big in texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Inthewhitegirls View Post
      I have traveled most of Europe, been to several countries in the middle east, been to Japan, been to China, been to Australia.

After actually taking notice, I have to say that Houston "where I live" has the ugliest and fattest people in the world. You got some UGLY ass mother ****ers in this city, and every other person is fat.
      Not gonna start pointing fingers but I will say one thing......it aint us.....So Cali is filled with beautiful women!!!! love living here!!!!!

Comment

i'd say people in the middle east. those people who looks black but they are not instead they are stinkier and their face has some disgusting **** in it. plus their attitude are way off! they are ugly in and out.

Comment

Ireland is definitely the best looking. Plenty of fresh faced men and women down here.

Comment

People were generally better looking in Cali from what I remember, especially the palm desert/Palm springs area.

Kansas had the strangest people, people in Kansas are like zombies, they walk around and talk to you with blank looking faces.

Comment

Originally posted by Inthewhitegirls View Post
              People were generally better looking in Cali from what I remember, especially the palm desert/Palm springs area.

Kansas had the strangest people, people in Kansas are like zombies, they walk around and talk to you with blank looking faces.
              You've been here to the Coachella Valley?But yeah, girls here are ****ing hot!Especially during the summer when they wear nothing but mini skirts and short shorts, I love it here!

Comment

Originally posted by mbandit View Post
                You've been here to the Coachella Valley?But yeah, girls here are ****ing hot!Especially during the summer when they wear nothing but mini skirts and short shorts, I love it here!
                Yeah, I was stationed in 29 palms when I was in the Marines. I have been everywhere in Cali. From San Diego to San Francisco. Great state. I miss Cali.

Comment

Originally posted by One Two View Post
                  i'd say people in the middle east. those people who looks black but they are not instead they are stinkier and their face has some disgusting **** in it. plus their attitude are way off! they are ugly in and out.
                  That's sounds pretty racist! They smell because its part of their religion to not shower.

Hahahah! Still, you make valid points

However, im going to one up you!

Fugliest broads on earth are women from africa!

They're malnutrioned, a vast majority has some kind of STD, they have nappy hair and ashy skin. Their teeth are all fucced up... and half the time, most them are on opium.

Plus, in some tribal areas, they don't wear bras which means saggy ****!

I don't know about u, but I don't like saggy ****.

This may sound racist, but its not! Im just pointing things out!

Hottest women on this planet are from Denmark! Or so, G.Q. Magazine told me! =D

Comment

middle east and poland...

Comment

Working...
                    X