Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Shoud Khan's 1st Opponent Be at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F!x View Post
    Bradley's public ducking of Khan is a well-documented affair so I'm not sure if he'd be willing to man up at 147. He probably still fears the match up even after Khan's most recent losses.
    Financially sure, and Pacquiao is a more daunting task on the surface, but Bradley did say that he wasn't taking the Khan fight because "what if I lose the fight, i'm out of the Pacquiao-Mayweather sweepstakes". He basically didn't fight Khan because he feared he might lose the fight due to the style match up. There's no telling if that mentality has changed. He might still refuse to fight Khan because he'll be out of the Mayweather sweepstakes if he loses.
    I think you are in a bit of a dreamland.

Pacquiao is a more daunting task on the surface,.
    Facing Pacquio is a more daunting task PERIOD.

He basically didn't fight Khan because he feared he might lose the fight due to the style match up.
    That is YOUR spin and fits in with YOUR belief/delusion system. Bradley was looking at a deal of a life time with Arum and wanted to close it without any risk at all. Why take any risk no matter how small when all you have to do is bide your time and get the guaranteed Lottery win. It worked out real well for him.

There's no telling if that mentality has changed. He might still refuse to fight Khan because he'll be out of the Mayweather sweepstakes if he loses.
    What is Khan bringing to the table to expect a fight. Just as Khan explains away Prescott as being irrelevent because of his losses as far as Bradley is concerned Khan falls into the same category. He lost to Peterson that Bradley beat then got KOd by Garcia who really is limited and then beat a dwarf in Molina. What kind of case is that to make a fight with Bradley?
    Khan has lost a lot of ground.He has to build himself up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
      That is YOUR spin and fits in with YOUR belief/delusion system.
      It's neither - when someone says "what if I LOSE the fight" then it clearly shows that they are fearful of losing. There's NO room for interpretation. Making excuses for Bradley and trying to spin the story to YOUR delusion doesn't change what he said.

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
      He lost to Peterson that Bradley beat then got KOd by Garcia who really is limited and then beat a dwarf in Molina. What kind of case is that to make a fight with Bradley? Khan has lost a lot of ground.He has to build himself up again.
      Khan lost to a PED Peterson if you deny that then it's you who are again being delusional since Lamont admitted his PED use started just before the first Khan fight - not for the Bradley fight.

He didn't get KO'd by Garcia - it's called a TKO. There is a fundamental difference between the two which is the reason the different acronyms exist. A KO is when the boxer does not get to his feet within the ten count.

Comment

It's neither - when someone says "what if I LOSE the fight" then it clearly shows that they are fearful of losing. There's NO room for interpretation. Making excuses for Bradley and trying to spin the story to YOUR delusion doesn't change what he said.

Khan lost to a PED Peterson if you deny that then it's you who are again being delusional since Lamont admitted his PED use started just before the first Khan fight - not for the Bradley fight.

He didn't get KO'd by Garcia - it's called a TKO. There is a fundamental difference between the two which is the reason the different acronyms exist. A KO is when the boxer does not get to his feet within the ten count.
        The details we have all suggest that Bradley made the better business decision,not ducked or whatever else childish view you bring to the table..The facts show us that Bradley will be making around 8mill for 3 fights under TR..Do you believe Bradley would have made this same amount fighting Khan??If the answer is no(which it should be)then there is no question that Bradley made the right choice in not fighting Khan and instead signing on to TR for his true career high payday...

Oh and as for if Peterson took anything in the Bradley fight..Who's to say??I mean he could have,just cause Peterson said he did not take anything does not mean he did not take anything...
        Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 02-08-2013, 07:22 PM.

Comment

paulie would be the perfect choice.

On khans chin. Khan needs ariza. He obviously did wonders for khan. He hasnt looked steady on his feet since the split

Comment

Shane Mosley!!!

Comment

Working...
            X