Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some posters call movement(boxing off of the backfoot)running?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do some posters call movement(boxing off of the backfoot)running?

I do not understand that,do they want boxers to just stand in 1 spot and just throw punches?How is showing good movement,angles and setting up traps running especially when you are making your opponent miss and making them pay? In my opinion that is called boxing someone ears off

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    I do not understand that,do they want boxers to just stand in 1 spot and just throw punches?How is showing good movement,angles and setting up traps running especially when you are making your opponent miss and making them pay? In my opinion that is called boxing someone ears off
    show some examples so I can discuss in context please.

Comment

Because some posters don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

.....same reason that posters like you call staying in the pocket and trading, Mindless brawling

Some fighter are running and some are counter punching or fighting on the outside.

Martinez isn't a runner for not staying in one spot but Khan doing laps when he's hurt is running.

Comment

Some fighters do this as part of their style. Some fighters do this as an act of retreat. The people who give the guys who clearly have this as part of their built-in boxing fundamentals are fools.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            .....same reason that posters like you call staying in the pocket and trading, Mindless brawling

Some fighter are running and some are counter punching or fighting on the outside.

Martinez isn't a runner for not staying in one spot but Khan doing laps when he's hurt is running.
            "THAT'S A BINGOOO!!"

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              show some examples so I can discuss in context please.
              I know alot of posters who claom Juan was "running"in the 3rd Manny fight..and Floyd was "running"against Jmm

Comment

Seriously though, get some Vaseline on your hands or find a candle. **** is disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

lol,i can agree with you on that

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    Seriously though, get some Vaseline on your hands or find a candle. **** is disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                    X