Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux vs. Kennedy highights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn I wish I couldve watched this fight, the party I was at watched the rest of tics vs Heat. Rigo looks more beastly now compared to his past couple of fights, not sure if it was Kennedy who just showed nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
      i find it disturbing that donaire claims that he knows nothing about rigo & would never fight him due to him being boring (in the words of donaire)

everyone is talking about donaire vs rigo, but how would these 2 even meet when donaire claims that he barely knows who that is?

you guys need to SLOW DOWN & concentrate on putting more heat on donaire to get this fight done. just talking about donaire vs rigo is useless.....
      And I would hope they don't attempt to build that fight as stylistically that would be an insanely boring fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
        Converted. the majority of the Cubans that trained in the amateur system and fight southpaw are converted.
        Knew it. Thanks. Gonna watch more of his fights and study his technique as I am a converted southpaw myself. So i'm guessing Lara is also a converted southpaw?

Comment

Originally posted by Draper View Post
          damn I wish I couldve watched this fight, the party I was at watched the rest of tics vs Heat. Rigo looks more beastly now compared to his past couple of fights, not sure if it was Kennedy who just showed nothing.
          Rigo has been saying that he want's to be more exciting. Would love to see this Rigo more.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
            Knew it. Thanks. Gonna watch more of his fights and study his technique as I am a converted southpaw myself. So i'm guessing Lara is also a converted southpaw?

Yeah, Rigo, Lara, Barthelemy,Yudel Jhonson etc. are all converted southpaws. I think the only natural southpaw on that National team might've been Mario Kindelan.

The higher class guys (Cruiserweights/Heavyweights) usually stay orthodox.

Comment

We were talking to Rigo outside the gym on monday and he seemed pretty level headed about the whole Nonito situation and the rest of these dudes ducking him. The way he sounded its almost like he's expecting a year or two to roll through before he even faces any of those guys. He basically just told us the more names he eliminates, the less names they have to throw at him as an excuse lol.

I agree with it. continuing to put on performances like the ones he did saturday is the best PR work he can do. pressuring Nonito into a fight through word of mouth does nothing at this point, Nonito knows the people want to see him fight the champions.

Comment

Working...
              X