Collapse
No announcement yet.

F*** all this pathetic talk, time for REAL BOXING WARRIORS -> RIOS & ANTILLON

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*** all this pathetic talk, time for REAL BOXING WARRIORS -> RIOS & ANTILLON

Seriously it's sickening all this talk about Mayweather Pacquiao again.

Tests? T-shirts that state to take a test? PED's? *******s? *****'s? Leftover fighters? 50 cent? Lawsuits?

Are some of you even REAL boxing fans or just frustrated little pricks that need run their mouths (or should i say keyboards) hoping someone reacts to your idiotic opinions.

What happened to the real ****ing warriors? Sign - Press - Fight
    With the emphasis on FIGHT!

Get ready for a real goddamn boxing match: RIOS VS ANTILLON. Or will this fight simply be too good to talk about?

Press conference footage released today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2OeA...layer_embedded

Even if boxing holds a small part of your heart you CANNOT let this fight pass you by. 90% chance this is fight of the year.

SUPPORT! BRING BACK THE REAL BOXING TO THE FOREFRONT!

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
    Seriously it's sickening all this talk about Mayweather Pacquiao again.

Tests? T-shirts that state to take a test? PED's? *******s? *****'s? Leftover fighters? 50 cent? Lawsuits?

Are some of you even REAL boxing fans or just frustrated little pricks that need run their mouths (or should i say keyboards) hoping someone reacts to your idiotic opinions.

What happened to the real ****ing warriors? Sign - Press - Fight
    With the emphasis on FIGHT!

Get ready for a real goddamn boxing match: RIOS VS ANTILLON. Or will this fight simply be too good to talk about?

Press conference footage released today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2OeA...layer_embedded

Even if boxing holds a small part of your heart you CANNOT let this fight pass you by. 90% chance this is fight of the year.

SUPPORT! BRING BACK THE REAL BOXING TO THE FOREFRONT!

Im with you man. I tried talking about Mikey Garcia in a possible title fight with one of the beltholders, or a fight with juan ma but nobody wanted to partake. im glad mayweather is coming back and fighting a good opponent but it just goes back to pac vs. mayweather again. ive wasted enough of my life talking about that fight, wanting it to happen.

Comment

It's a great fight that I think Rios will win. What more do I have to say?

Comment

this will be FOTY, i just hope it lasts at least 7 rounds...they both got great chins and will to win so maybe its possible

Comment

Working...
        X