Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank Mir: To Be Fair For Crocop, I’m Not Training That Hard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So am I the only one here who actually LIKES Frank Mir and wants to see him win? I mean, I like Crocop too, but I'm just wondering. I guess it's all the smack talk?

And what has Josh Koscheck said that makes him a douche? I haven't seen much of him yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      So am I the only one here who actually LIKES Frank Mir and wants to see him win? I mean, I like Crocop too, but I'm just wondering. I guess it's all the smack talk?

And what has Josh Koscheck said that makes him a douche? I haven't seen much of him yet.
      I actually like Frank Mir, but I want to see him lose. Crocop is the man and Mir always talks too much **** and ends up putting his foot in his mouth. I enjoyed Lesnar beating Mir's ass because of all the trash talking. Mir deserved it and tried to act like a victim afterward, lol.

Koscheck is just very cocky. He acted like a total douche after he beat Daley for the number one contender spot. Daley got so pissed, he hit Koscheck after the final bell. White actually fired Daley after that .

Comment

Mir certainly isn't one among the most liked figures in MMA.

Comment

Both can be annoying in interviews, but I find Mir's style/performances entertaining whereas I think Koscheck is often boring.

Comment

Yeah I often wish Mir would show more respect, but I guess that's how he motivates himself. Like, how about just training hard? Part of martial arts training is supposed to be about showing respect for oneself and their opponent anyway. I guess he forgot about those lessons when taking jiu jitsu.

I bet he thinks he'll somehow throw off his opponent by pissing him off, but it just seems to motivate them more. Maybe if his cardio was better and he could outlast these guys. Mir better concentrate on learning a good sprawl and takedown defense and to throw some leg kicks or he's just gonna keep getting beaten down by these monster heavyweights.
            Last edited by Anthony342; 09-17-2010, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X