Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones TV ONLY discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sansa's cloak can bee seen in the corner of mel's pic. she's gonna be riding with the red b1tch

So Sansa's mentors since Ned's death will have been Cersei, Littlefinger, and Melisandre... Yeah she's going to be a villain.

Comment

• :wank:

Last edited by TBear; 03-09-2016, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• Admins, please don't ban me, it's only one nipple and a half.

Comment

• She has nice ****. I was wondering when we were going to see one of the sand snakes nekkid...took forever last year.

Comment

• Yeah, some pretty nice par of ****. She is 19 now.

She must've been 18 when she filmed that.

GoT making kids strip out here.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              :wank:

She's the bad pu§§y lol

⊙⊙
              Last edited by TBear; 03-09-2016, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                She's the bad pu§§y lol

⊙⊙
                I think that right now, she's the prettiest girl on TV. Her and Selena Gomez. I'd suck their vag all day tbh. (Prime Kristen Kreuk still GOAT though).

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  This is a thread specifically about the TV Show. No book talk, no spoilers, no complaining about how this or that character is different or better in the books. Only discussions regarding what has happened in the show. If you want to talk about the books, or if you have read the books past the current season, post in the other thread(s).
                  Dang homie, you shut me down quick with you post criteria. I can see that this show means a lot. I take my sarcasm elsewhere!

Peace!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Dang homie, you shut me down quick with you post criteria. I can see that this show means a lot. I take my sarcasm elsewhere!

Peace!!!
                    the show already surpassed the book and some of the plots already derailed from the book, go ahead if you wan to spoil anything.

it wont matter...

actually it will be great if you knew something worth spoiling because it mean new story line

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Admins, please don't ban me, it's only one nipple and a half.
                      Its art, Kev. You should be fine

Comment

Working...
                      X