No announcement yet.

Rewatched Cotto vs Canelo: It's A Toss Up, The Scorecards Were Insane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Because gg hypothetically beats everyone right?
    Not at all. But after seeing Canelo eat his shots I don't think cotto has the firepower to make ggg respect him. But aside from what I think it's cottos behavior and comments say he doesn't want to fight ggg.

Comment

Lol, honestly not a close fight. Canelo clearly won the fight, but Cotto did put up a better fight than I thought.

Comment

As a Cotto nut hugger, Canelo hands down won that fight. I had it a close but clear 116-112.

It was apparent that Canelo had a huge size advantage, but he still impressed the hell out of me with his defense and sharp counters.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Here you have my scorecard, you Floyd tard.

lazy azz.....too bad he officially lost and in the thread I made.....only a few scored it for Castillo...most had it for floyd....few were a draw

you're joke, cant even troll well at all

call me what you want but anyone on this board with sense knows I call a spade a spade.....you're nothing but a PEE-ON...toilet face ass dude

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Here you have my scorecard, you Floyd tard.

thats lederman's scorecard

I cant take any poster seriously when they dont have the brain function to form their own opinion based off of their OWN knowledge of the sport...you cant be a bandwagon jumping, pee- on all your life

Comment

Im a Cotto hardcore fan and I saw Canelo wining by 1, IMHO Cotto did not do enough/took enough risk.

#WarCotto

Comment

Mexican and PR newspapers saw Cotto winning as well.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  when i saw it live i had the impression that it might be a draw, then on the rewatch i gave it to a canelo by a bit, but yeah the cards were absurd again. golovkin is probably going to have to put canelo in a coffin to get the W
                  Horrendous use of grammar. Red K on it's way. Thanks.

Comment

Just saw this video, punch count per round taken by studying the video footage, not the live compubox punchstats which are usually very inaccurate.

It's 6 minutes, edited to show each landed punch, in each round. Screenshot of the final punch count below too.

Comment

Working...
                    X