Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why were they playing only Cuban music in b/w the rounds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why were they playing only Cuban music in b/w the rounds?

I mean it's cool, Cuban music is the best but wasn't this a Canelo event?

We heard Osmani, Pitbul, Gente de Zona, FC Clan and I am probably missing somebody.

The 55 year old gringos that run the show dont know the difference between cuban and mexican, they figure they will just put some spanish **** on the PA system and everyone will be happy. Its no secret that Canelo is the network favorite, so I wouldnt over analyze it.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      The 55 year old gringos that run the show dont know the difference between cuban and mexican, they figure they will just put some spanish **** on the PA system and everyone will be happy. Its no secret that Canelo is the network favorite, so I wouldnt over analyze it.
      It's just strange b/c this is the first time I hear Cuban music in boxing period and I was like, whaaaaaaaat? So you have Lara and it makes sense.

But I've been watching Rigo, Yuriorkis, Lara, Casa, Abril, Solis - this is the first time I hear Cuban music and it was one after the other round after round.

I don't thik it was a yuma playing the music, cause the selection was OK, these were some good songs

Comment

Working...
      X