No announcement yet.

(video) Harsh Words At Ward vs Dawson Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
    I find virgil hunter f**kin hilarious. And Ward isn't new to the trash talkin bit, he completely sonned Froch durin Showtime's lil Faceoff ripoff

2Black2Slick, y'heard.
    Ward keeps it real when he says things he usually means it and has a point

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
      ward is well mannered church going person doesn't personify a black idenfied person to me
      this guy is mentally psychotic hahahahahaha

Comment

Virgil ended up doing the what he criticized Shaw of doing... lol funny guy.

Comment

Last edited by MalikKnucklez; 07-11-2012, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Andre Ward is my favorite fighter after Floyd but I don't understand this black power ****. Even Virgil Hunter aint all black. Why cant these athletes represent america like the british represent their own states? I mean andre ward was created by a white man. frank ward. rest in peace. you created the next pound for pound king. andre don't deny your roots it was your daddy that got you into this fight game. fujk representing colors, represent the colors of your flag right now, its all about american glory, stay humble to your roots for now, win now, forget the past. its andre's time now, fujk race, its about the glory and the finish pace. sweet jesus let's go...

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              that would be funny but i don't think so...............ward is obviously very black identified..............
              i've had a lot of respect for you bot for literally probably about 3 years now. but this **** post has got my panties in a bunch. are you for america or are you for skin color. this *** **** makes me sad brother. black, white, brown, or invisible, america is not about color, its about the finisher. and while im sad that you decided to go in that direction, its ok fam, ill have have your back till you dead and fish n hook.

Comment

Originally posted by hatershate View Post
                Andre Ward is my favorite fighter after Floyd but I don't understand this black power ****. Even Virgil Hunter aint all black. Why cant these athletes represent america like the british represent their own states? I mean andre ward was created by a white man. frank ward. rest in peace. you created the next pound for pound king. andre don't deny your roots it was your daddy that got you into this fight game. fujk representing colors, represent the colors of your flag right now, its all about american glory, stay humble to your roots for now, win now, forget the past. its andre's time now, fujk race, its about the glory and the finish pace. sweet jesus let's go...
                maybe because they didn't have jim crow laws in england?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wave View Post
                    maybe because they didn't have jim crow laws in england?
                    interesting... forever and always rest in peace frank ward... you created the next p4p champ

usa forever and always. forever and always

Comment

Originally posted by hatershate View Post
                      interesting... forever and always rest in peace frank ward... you created the next p4p champ

usa forever and always. forever and always
                      right...because this doesn't sound trite, condescending and filled with undertones at all

Comment

Working...
                      X