• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• organik

leakbeak

goaltyourface

all green up !!!!

Comment

• hey guys, can i have a green k. a whole buncha guys red k'd me for makeing a thread and saying hello and just introduceing myself to everyone . please help guys . greatley appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        Hit up everyone it let me on this page with the greeness...hit a mexican back playaz!!!!
        Originally posted by BOSSHOGG View Post
        RicDaRula= Green
        Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        karma 4 u........Rockin'
        Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
        greeeened.
        Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
        green k from MEL
        Got as many as I could.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oscar DeLaHoya View Post
          hey guys, can i have a green k. a whole buncha guys red k'd me for makeing a thread and saying hello and just introduceing myself to everyone . please help guys . greatley appreciated
          Sorry lads as a veteran Karma Spreader and i hold no grudge against no man on ere but your an ALT aka TheBlackRooster/IthinkYourGay/CatchWeightMany/Mayweather Jr/Manny Pacqiuao. ..Plus you been bad mouthing my boy on here

Theres a reason why your in the red..

The rest can hit u if they please but no Green love shall be recieved from me..

Comment

• Originally posted by Manny Pacqiuao View Post
            i could use some green k and some points if anyone can spare some. greatley appreciated. ( i want to make my profile look kool with the points )
            Originally posted by Oscar DeLaHoya View Post
            hello. im new to this forum. i wouldnt mind some green k. and can anyone with alot of points send me a few thousand to make my thingy look kool. please and thank you
            Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
            Sorry lads as a veteran Karma Spreader and i hold no grudge against no man on ere but your an ALT aka TheBlackRooster/IthinkYourGay/CatchWeightMany/Mayweather Jr/Manny Pacqiuao. ..Plus you been bad mouthing my boy on here

Theres a reason why your in the red..

The rest can hit u if they please but no Green love shall be recieved from me..
            Are these the same person?

Comment

• Leakbeak, Prettyboy1, The Scientist, Organik, & elitecr00kz you are all green, so spread the wealth around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oscar DeLaHoya View Post
                hey guys, can i have a green k. a whole buncha guys red k'd me for makeing a thread and saying hello and just introduceing myself to everyone . please help guys . greatley appreciated
                Yo Supra, Oscar De La Hoya is TheBlackRooster/IthinkYourGay/CatchWeightMany/Mayweather Jr/Manny Pacqiuao. Dude is a racist, trollin, spammin ***** who posts faulty links to viruses and ****. This is just his newest alt, tryin to get cats to give him green K and points by smoochin instead of trollin right outta the gate and gettin banned immediately. Don't give that ***** jack **** homey!

fck this dude red K his assssssssssssssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by supRa View Post

fck this dude red K his assssssssssssssssss

I'll green k you 2moro when i'm topped up!!!

Comment

• I hit:

K-Nan - Returning green.
                    Spray_Resistant - Returning green.
                    BOSSHOGG - Returning green.
                    ???

I'll hit Mr Italian, GetSumBrah, Bad-Boy, Miamijohn, -Boxzilla-, Izrock, New York and Savino when it allows me to again.

I appreciate any and all green K. I'll be back in 24 to spread some more!

Comment

• Hit me people!

Comment

Working...
                      X