Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr., Fonfara Face To Face at Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez by KO

Comment

Chavez is a mediocre fighter, I still can't see Fofara beating him.

Comment

Risky fight for JR. Gotta him lots of credit for taking this fight. He's fighting a bonafide light heavy guy which is bigger and stronger than him for the first time in his boxing career. Good fight!

Comment

This is a verry good boxing-weekend!
          Chavez Looks like he can move up to 175.

Comment

Chavez Jr. is not an elite fighter but has a good chin and enough connections with Al Haymon that if he makes to the final bell he is all but assured a win.

Comment

Originally posted by puroylan View Post
              Risky fight for JR. Gotta him lots of credit for taking this fight. He's fighting a bonafide light heavy guy which is bigger and stronger than him for the first time in his boxing career. Good fight!
              true

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
              Chavez Jr. is not an elite fighter but has a good chin and enough connections with Al Haymon that if he makes to the final bell he is all but assured a win.
              probably true

Comment

First time Chavez doesn't look like a zombie. that could be good, but he's fighting guys his size now...

Comment

You clowns think you know boxing huh, hahaha. Talking about all you ******s that think Fonfara will win. You have alot to learn little boys, your first lesson is during the Chavez vs Fonfara fight. Remember what I said as the rounds go by.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                    You clowns think you know boxing huh, hahaha. Talking about all you ******s that think Fonfara will win. You have alot to learn little boys, your first lesson is during the Chavez vs Fonfara fight. Remember what I said as the rounds go by.
                    And what exactly did you say, hot-shot? What's your prediction?

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                      obviously a joke jr. fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X