Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Discusses Retirement Plan, Career Goals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like Khan as a fighter, and his attitude towards the sport regarding the challenges he seek, is an example that others (noone mentioned) should should follow.

Whether he is able to retire in about three years at only 29 remains to be seen. Not many boxers have retired at that age and managed to stay retired.

Best of luck to Khan in the new year and I for one would love to see him fight Mayweather at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
      Well said man,comparing Amir Khan to Thomas Hearns is criminal.I also read someone comparing him to Marco Antonio Barrera aswell.If Khan accomplishes even a quarter of what those two guys did in his career hel be lucky.Know your ****ing boxing before you start making outlandish statements like that.These kind of remarks are probably the main reason Amir Khan is one of the most delusional fighters in boxing.
      Mentioning Khan and Hearns in the same breath is ignorant to begin with but their careers aren't even remotely similar. Hearns first two KO losses were against ATGs. He could have picked Pacquiao, Wlad Klitschko or even Arguello but no, his stupid ass had to choose Hearns.

Originally posted by kmas-ski View Post
      I see my point flew over your head like a G6 so this conversation is nullen void. Great Poster? Nah you can have the "tallest midget in the circus" claim and as a FYI don't use the word "freaking" makes u sound like a 12 year old little girl. What's next you downloading One Direction screensavers?
      And don't use " nullen void" instead of "null and void" when you're attempting to sound intelligent.

Comment

Working...
      X