4 ounces of filtered water

*no sugar?

tomato shake

1 mango, peeled and pitted
    2 medium tomatoes, quartered
    1 medium carrot, chopped
    1 medium stalk celery, chopped
    2 ounces of water

please help i want to try vege shake since i really dont like to eat it.

thanks

no answers lol this is an honest question...

Comment

lol, happens to me all the time, damn annoying isnt it!

Google it m8 probably easier.

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post
        lol, happens to me all the time, damn annoying isnt it!

Google it m8 probably easier.
        I tried and all of them doesnt have sugar....will the shake taste good without sugar?

Comment

Try it and if it doesnt taste good you can add something else.

Sugar unless natural probably isnt the best thing so maybe stick a bit of fruit in aswell?
          Apples, Pears, berries will help sweeten it up, you can add spices aswell ginger, cinammon.

Trial and error until you find what you like, its all healthy!

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post
            Try it and if it doesnt taste good you can add something else.

Sugar unless natural probably isnt the best thing so maybe stick a bit of fruit in aswell?
            Apples, Pears, berries will help sweeten it up, you can add spices aswell ginger, cinammon.

Trial and error until you find what you like, its all healthy!
            thanks for the reply bro....sent you something.....

Comment

Both of them juices already have more than enough sugar in to see you through the day with the fruit that you've put in them.

Rather than making shakes, you'd perhaps be better off making juices. You'd need to purchase a juicer (masticating ones are best), but you'd get far more micro nutrients in the drinks.

There's a web site called 'join the reboot' that has quite a lot off helpful info on there as well as free advice from nutritionists.

Comment

I'm assuming that you're doing this to eat healthy. Putting in sugar would just defeat the purpose.

Don't drink the shakes for the taste. Drink them for the nutrition they provide. That said you can always throw in more fruits if you want to sweeten them up, or use stevia.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
                  Both of them juices already have more than enough sugar in to see you through the day with the fruit that you've put in them.

Rather than making shakes, you'd perhaps be better off making juices. You'd need to purchase a juicer (masticating ones are best), but you'd get far more micro nutrients in the drinks.

There's a web site called 'join the reboot' that has quite a lot off helpful info on there as well as free advice from nutritionists.
                  thanks for this info's bro will check it...

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I'm assuming that you're doing this to eat healthy. Putting in sugar would just defeat the purpose.

Don't drink the shakes for the taste. Drink them for the nutrition they provide. That said you can always throw in more fruits if you want to sweeten them up, or use stevia.

thanks bro just want to make sure not to put sugar if its not needed its what i thought if i put sugar it will just take away the nutrition ..thanks for the reply...

Comment

Working...
                  X