• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
    hasnt he been thrashing pacquiao in tweeter or something
    Thats what I am saying! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      Kicks you wear can boost your height by a few inches. It's likely Broner just has higher heels than Pacquiao.

Officially Pacquiao is 5'6 1/2 and Broner is 5'7, but official figures can't always be trusted.
      I'm 5'6'' and I was taller than Pac..

Comment

does he look like he is 165 pounds in person like he does in all of the photos. Every time he is on an undercard and next to welterweights he looks bigger than them

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Pacquiao is tiny, can't believe he took Margarito's and Cotto's punches like that being so damn small.

I could see Broner going to 147 in a few years.
          iron chins are slowly molded, no ones born with it. i guess it's nurture against nature, or sum 'in like that

Comment

Chilling with pacman today

Instagram @instagram ·

Comment

Broner is a p@ctard lol..

Comment

Why can't pics be untouched in this day and age...

Comment

Man Pacman is tiny, Broner is 5 foot 5 and he towers over Pacman, who is supposedly 5 foot 6 and half.

Makes Pacman that much more special seeing just how small this guy is. When a lightweight towers over you, you are tiny.
                  Broners 5' 8", where are you getting you information!?

Comment

Pacquiao is tiny, can't believe he took Margarito's and Cotto's punches like that being so damn small.

I could see Broner going to 147 in a few years.
                    Pacquiao's 5'6 1/2

Broners already between 145 - 150 after rehydrating so he's definitely going to be at least a WW. Though judging by his dad's fat ass, he could end up being a cruiserweight!

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                      iron chins are slowly molded, no ones born with it. i guess it's nurture against nature, or sum 'in like that
                      You Can't "slowly mold" a chin, just like you can't train to be a puncher! you've either got it or you don't, sure you can try to develop it by doing neck excercises, but that only helps a little, punch resistance is natural. Look at James Kirkland who has clearly worked his neck and remains Chinny, and somebody like Tony Margarito who has a giraffe neck yet is like a zombie!

Comment

Working...
                      X