Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- VIDEO - Marquez: WEIGHT DONE; working on LEGS AND SPEED! Confident on victory.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post
    Pacfan trying to prove that the fight is not a mismatch
    I'm a Floyd Mayweather fan...and I give Márquez a solid chance at beating Pacquiao. He is certainly has a better chance than either Mosley, Margarito, or Clottey, of that I'm sure.

So despite Bomb's obvious love for Pacquiao, it's not just "Pacquiao fans seeing this as a legitimate match-up". I think Márquez will do much better than most people are expecting. But that's just me, of course. And I'm rooting for Márquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post

Says the strengthening part of the training camp is done and that the weight was no problem to put on. This is so great to hear for the people who were talking about the legs he is having the best training camp of his career. This is going to be an epic ending to a classic trilogy.
      JMM is the man, he and Pac are gonna put on a war for the fans.....great stuff, can't wait!!!

Comment

Love Pacquiao hopes he fights more often than twice a year.

This will be an exciting match along with Miguel Cotto vs Antonio Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          JMM is the man, he and Pac are gonna put on a war for the fans.....great stuff, can't wait!!!
          this one we can easily agree...

both pac and jmm are true fighters that dwell on pure pugilistic excitement...

Comment

Good luck passing the 8 Rd. I am rooting for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post
              Pacfan trying to prove that the fight is not a mismatch
              LMAO!! Obvious and True. Bombs will be doing this in 6 months with Victor Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
              X